Would you consider a live in bull?....

Not sure a live in bull is that viable.? Sounds a great fantasy but the relationship and power dynamics would be hard to negotiate.

I have had a BF over night and for a day or two and when he is there my cuck is an obedient servant. The bull is the man of the house and my only focus when he is around. Not sure that would work 365/24/7.
It's almost all fantasy. Almost no real couples do this.

Are there couples out there looking for a live in bull?..Are there any couples that has a live in bull?..Just a few question i thought would be a topic to discuss!!
We have discussed this over the years while we were actively playing with others and it was something we both were turned on by and considered in our house. Years later we considered me/us being the live in bulls for another couple. Both almost happened but sadly did not. As some had said with family (little ones) it's not possibly
When we first started playing we were approached about being a live in sub/slave couple to a Dom couple. We were younger, new and somewhat scared so did not take that leap. Looking back we probably should have. If we did my wife would have gotten implants as it was a requirement of theirs, along with me being locked up majority of the time...one reason why we were a little scared.

Wife is considered (by husband and by small circle of interracial-lifestyle swinger friends of ours) to be "BBC OWNED SLUT or CUNT WIFE." So, it's a subject certainly close to our heart and interests...but not 24/7 in our home. Our sex life at home (or elsewhere), yes, BBC influences everything about it, but on non-play days/nights, just like most couples, important to get up in the morning, important to do the laundry, important to pay the bills, and would be difficult to mix in another with non-matching obligations. That's real, yes? HOWEVER, with an open guestroom that has private entrance, full bath, big screen, computer, fridge, we ABSOLUTELY will welcome our bull(s) to spend night, weekend, whatever best for our plan. This will include him having key to the door, opportunity to have guests, etc. Mi case su casa if you are a proper BBC Bull and keep my girl or our girls properly fucked while you get properly worshipped. Have a seat and own her pussy, men.MVC-004L.JPG

Back