Would you call me a cuck? something else?

Hey everybody,
I'm glad we found this site, and hope to chat with many of you, and meet up with a few of you.

I've always wondered what really defines a cuckold, in the modern world.
I love it when my wife plays with other guys. Hung, aggressive guys. She plays with other guys occasionally. Not every week. She doesn't go out hunting for cock. I usually arrange it for her, at least the first date.

I love it when I get to see it. I love to join in. I love to watch. I love it when she plays solo, especially while I'm out of town, and I get texts from her and her "date" with the plans and details.

I'm not into humiliation, cleanup or denial. I love fucking my wife...she has an awesome pussy, tits, ass and face. I'd go crazy if I wasn't able to fuck her whenever I wanted.

So, what do you all think? Does that make me a cuckold or something else? "Husband of a playful wife" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Thanks and have fun this weekend!

I've always wondered what really defines a cuckold, in the modern world.

The original definition of cuckold hasn't changed, she_plays, but you make a good notation by saying in the modern world. A cuckold is still defined as "a married man who's wife has sex with other men". It still doesn't make any difference whether her infidelities is with a man of a different race, or that her husband encourages/supports her infidelities, or is unaware of them. If you wish to refine your own type of cuckolding, you might look at the word wittol, which is an old word sometimes used for defining men who know and/or encourage their wives to have sex with other men.
That said, the use of the word cuckold has been broadened to include unmarried couples in committed relationships, and it is also been reversed to include married women who's husbands have sex with other women. Think of cuckolding as a one-sided swinging relationship ... one partner has additional sex partners while the other remains monogamous.
Interestingly enough, many posters here assume this is a cuckold website, and its really not. Its about interracial sexual relationships between black & white individuals, mostly black males and white females. The fact that some of the females are "married" is pretty much irrelevant to the website's primary topic.
Cuckolding is a dangerous game simply because over time emotional attachments are very likely to happen that can weaken or destroy the original relationship.
Mac

ps ... welcome, by the way, to B2W

Thanks for the response. I asked the question, because I've had some people tell me, "you're not a cuck, you don't wear a cage, you don't clean her up, you don't serve her bulls", and I've had other people say, "you're wife fucks other guys- you're a cuck". Me? I don't care about the labels. I like knowing my wife is getting good sex from dom, hung, thick, aggressive guys. I like watching it, I like it when she plays solo. I think it's hot to have a hot wife. People can call it whatever they want.

I would call you Lucky. I am not into the humiliation, cleanup, etc. either. But I try not to judge those guys too much. Whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't turn her off though.

To clarify, I wasn't judging. I think it's cool whenever anyone figures out what really turns them on, and they go for it. I'm all for whatever gets everyone off the best.
I just thought/think it's interesting how people define the label...just last night someone said to me "oh, then you're not a real cuck if you still fuck your wife, and don't clean up"

To clarify, I wasn't judging. I think it's cool whenever anyone figures out what really turns them on, and they go for it. I'm all for whatever gets everyone off the best.
I just thought/think it's interesting how people define the label...just last night someone said to me "oh, then you're not a real cuck if you still fuck your wife, and don't clean up"
You said you don't care about labels so it shouldn't matter. There are very many levels of cuckolding so whatever turns someone on is good for them. Yes, I'd say you were a cuck but one who is still able to have sex with his wife and doesn't do what some of the others do. No worries.............

It doesn't matter to me at all. I just find it interesting/curious that there are many people who each have a different and firmly-held definition of what a cuckold is, and anything that varies the slightest from their definition doesn't really count.

For me, I don't care at all about the label attached. I love to fuck my wife, and I love it when she's fucking other guys. I'm happy when she gets cock on her own and surprises me, and I'm also happy to set her up. I don't care what you call it...I know what gets me off and what gets my wife off, and we are into it.

I thought I was forgiving and trying to make my marriage work with my first wife once I found out she was cheating she saw it as weak and uncaring her friends thought I was a cuckold until she left me and someone explained things and my eyes were opened I was a cuck. Just an FYI

Excellent post.

There is not one particular way of doing 'wife-sharing', which is the general umbrella term I will use for this lifestyle ('wife-swapping' implies a more couple-centric mutual swap) that is more legitimate than others. Yes, the 'submissive husband' aspect of this is perhaps the more visible on the internet, but it is hardly the only variation, or even the most common.

I know sometimes people may like to avoid overuse of categorisation, but I think in this case it can be useful in thinking about the various possible dynamics at play.

I believe that broadly speaking, there are 3 possible sub-types of wife-sharing:

CUCKOLDING: Submissive husband, dominant wife. The husband is humiliated by his own sexual inferiority compared to the bull.

HOTWIFING: Neither husband or wife is more dominant.

SLUTWIFING/SUBWIFING: Dominant husband/submissive wife. The husband finds the notion of ‘slutting out’ his wife arousing. His sexual dominance extends to, where he see fit, sharing his wife with other men.
What type are you most interested in having?

I think its simplier to just look at cuckolding as a one-sided swing, whether it is a wife doing the swinging, or a husband doing it. Personally, I can't see giving or restricting my mate to any liberties that I, myself, have or don't have. Thus, if she's free to have sex with other men, there should be no restrictions to me doing likewise, if I so desire. That's usually where women draw the line, however, as the majority don't like sharing their husbands with other women.

We have established our own set of parameters to swinging that work for us, and we agree that honesty is not only the best policy to our marriage, but the only policy ... no secrets, no sneaking around, etc. God knows I've passed up on nailing some pretty hot bitches in the past 15-20 years of my travelings, as I'm sure my wife gets propositions on a weekly basis.

So my best suggestion is that each couple address/agree upon their own particular parameters that works for both. If you can't do that, then I wouldn't bet a bag of beans on the longevity of the marriage. I can't see ever excluding honesty. If you can't be true to the one you love, who can you be true too? And if you can't be honest with your mate, or trust your mate, why are you wasting a portion of your life with that person?
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back