Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if this is pimping out of not. But went to a birthday party once with my bull for a friend of his and have way through he tells me that his friend has never had a white girl before and wondered if I'd let him fuck me. I said sure so I went to the bedroom and his friend got in bed with me and pretty much fuck the hell out of me :). When he was done my bull opened up the door and tells me I'm not done quite yet. I said what do you mean? The was a line at the door with the rest of the black guys there! I said oh *******. By the time the night was over I had 13 of them I was sore as hell and I found $800 on the end table :). It turned me on like you wouldn't believe :blackgreedy:

Don't know if this is pimping out of not. But went to a birthday party once with my bull for a friend of his and have way through he tells me that his friend has never had a white girl before and wondered if I'd let him fuck me. I said sure so I went to the bedroom and his friend got in bed with me and pretty much fuck the hell out of me :). When he was done my bull opened up the door and tells me I'm not done quite yet. I said what do you mean? The was a line at the door with the rest of the black guys there! I said oh *******. By the time the night was over I had 13 of them I was sore as hell and I found $800 on the end table :). It turned me on like you wouldn't believe :blackgreedy:
sounds like you were pimped

Back