Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,209 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Iubitorii mei negri mă împărtășesc des, iar iubitul meu îmi vinde păsărica altor bărbați negri! Îmi place să știu că am un soț alb acasă și ies cu un bărbat negru care îmi vinde păsărica altor bărbați negri care mă fut și folosesc păsărica mea albă căsătorită!
Ești un diamant rar, au trecut ani de zile de când nu am mai căutat o astfel de femeie care să-mi fie soție. Visul meu este să o cer în căsătorie în timp ce este posedată de trei bărbați negri în toate găurile, să îngenuncheze, să-i spun cât de mult o iubesc, să-i dau un inel cu diamant și să o ceară în căsătorie, iar ea să-și scoată pula din gură plină de spermă și să spună foarte fericită, DA!

Well, I'll tell you about my experience. I'm 45 years old, I live in Rio de Janeiro and my position in BDSM is Dominant. I met a 40-year-old Canadian woman studying in Rio de Janeiro on a BDSM website. We talked, became friends, exchanged emails, then zapped and got closer. She was a slave and we talked about training her. In our conversations she opened her heart about her life, family, sexuality, sexual desires and fantasies. Her desire was to hand over total control of her life and decisions to a Master who she knew could talk to her, support her emotionally in bad times and train her as a whore. So I did it, in the apartment she rented in Rio she always wore a dog collar showing that she was my possession, all the decisions in her life went through me and I trained her to be a whore for black men. At a certain point I felt it was time to fulfill her greatest fantasy. I offered her to be a whore on websites dedicated to this, but I specified that she was a whore for black men , that she only fucked black people for money. We set a price and, aware of her financial situation, she was obliged to give 60% of the profits to the owner. Every time she went out with a client, she used to send me a message afterwards beaming with happiness, feeling completely happy and fulfilled. Unfortunately, the relationship ended at the end of last year when her ******* had a serious car accident in Alberta and she had to move back to Canada. Every now and then I get messages from her saying how much she misses Rio de Janeiro and everything she's experienced here. Unfortunately, I didn't meet anyone else who was interested in making such a big commitment to BDSM and I'm still looking.

Back