Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
Cuckold, I have struggled with this issue, how do you determine a woman is interested in a BM. I go to Paneros, retail stores and look for signs. I CANNOT TELL. If they make contact, they have been hesitant to indicate more could come. They speak, flirt, and laugh. You flatter them, show humor and good manners, allow a quiet strength to show, and see if more will come and nothing. Unless they clearly provide some sort of indicator in dress, or discussion, I think the women who want a Black Man are great actors and able to hide their motives and desires very well..others probably have better antennae then me and can get them to open up..but its all good..OSP25

Cuckold, I have struggled with this issue, how do you determine a woman is interested in a BM. I go to Paneros, retail stores and look for signs. I CANNOT TELL. If they make contact, they have been hesitant to indicate more could come. They speak, flirt, and laugh. You flatter them, show humor and good manners, allow a quiet strength to show, and see if more will come and nothing. Unless they clearly provide some sort of indicator in dress, or discussion, I think the women who want a Black Man are great actors and able to hide their motives and desires very well..others probably have better antennae then me and can get them to open up..but its all good..OSP25

I'm with you, I live in a suburban area where there are a lot of sexy white women. I see them in the grocery store and othere places and I just wish I knew which ones liked BBC. judging by the pictures on this discussion I would have never guessed any of these women would be interested in having anything to do with a black man, not to mention letting one FUCK her really good. Ladies is there a certain word of phrase, or maybe even a certain look that one could use?

Mr Twohands :)

Sorry if this sounds sexist but some women just look the part of a black cock wife and some don't. Would people guess that your wife loves BBC just by her looks?

View attachment 23518View attachment 23519View attachment 23520View attachment 23521View attachment 23522

It's not so much by her looks, per se, but if they see her with me, they can figure it has some interesting possibilities. Just from outward physical appearances, my wife and I could possibly be viewed as a cuckold couple or at least a couple with cuckold potential. She is a 5' 10" tall(6' 2" in heels), buxom, sexy-looking, loud and proud amazon lady, while I am a small 5' 7" passive man who wears glasses. Underneath our exterior is a hot, sexually, and physically dominant wife who at times needs something quite a bit more in the bedroom than her submissive and voyeuristic little husband with his tiny 4 inch endowment can offer.

My wife and I both find it can often can be stimulating and even thrilling when a tall, well-built man, no matter what his color, is in our presence and perhaps only has an inkling of the dynamics of our sexual relationship. This most often happens when we are out in public at a bar, dance club, or party. If my wife is wearing high heels and acting the part of the sexy, lusty, busty wife towering over me and behaving in a dominant manner toward me, her little passive husband, it can attract a lot of attention. We are always at the very least amused when those dynamics attract the attention of a tall, well-built man, who cannot help himself and suddenly interacts with us in some way, perhaps eventually flirting with my wife in a humorous or even brazen manner right in front of me.

But nothing is as exciting when that man happens to be a tall, muscular, and handsome black gentleman. We have been in these situations over the years and we find it particularly stimulating in a controlled and comfortable social setting. Instead of just being amused, as we sometimes are with certain white fellows, we have often been delightfully amazed by the enormous black men and how sexually titillating such an interaction can be with them. In the course of our conversations with them, we have concluded that black men are much more prone to correctly guess the nature of our sexual relationship than white men by their manner and approach with us. As a rule, they have a more dominant, confident, and self-assuredness about them than their white counterparts, yet they are normally polite and understanding with my wife and me. Even on the rare occassions when they have become physically aggressive with my wife, they always did it so in a humorous and gentle way that did not scare us. They have not been obnoxious, crude, and physically threatening as white men have been to us on several occasions. Where we have walked away in disgust, if not shock, from such men, we have never been so turned off or frightened by a black man that we moved on and ended the conversation and encounter.

It can be a very provocative and even a powder keg situation when you have what appears to be a tall, busty, sexually dominant wife with a small-sized, sexually submissive, under-endowed husband, and suddenly a tall, large, dominant well-hung man, no matter what his color, comes into their presence and interacts with them. But from our experiences in these situations, my wife and I feel the titillating excitement of it is greater and the possiblities of a positive and amazing sexual encounter happening are more likely when that fellow is a black gentleman.

Back