Would love to try BBC, but....

Happily married MILF from UK Midlands. Hubby is ready for me to try black, and I would love to, but I'm so nervous. Don't know if I could handle it! Tell me what you think because I love to imagine it. Is this a body you'd like to fuck?
I would fuck a brand new hole in U babe. Walking would no longer B an option 4 U. U would end up in the hospital from me fucking U till your pussy is ripped apart. ;)

Happily married MILF from UK Midlands. Hubby is ready for me to try black, and I would love to, but I'm so nervous. Don't know if I could handle it! Tell me what you think because I love to imagine it. Is this a body you'd like to fuck?
Yes

I think there will be a lot of black cocks lining up to fuck you, you are very hot

Like would be an understatement! I’d love to fuck you🌹🌹

Back