Hi. Im a 21 year old cuck. Ive always talked to lots of guys who were cucks about it. But id really like to talk to some white women who love bbc and are into the life. For advice and such. So shoot me a messages ladies id really appreicate it

Hi I'd so love to get excited when talking to you is it OK to get excited when wearing silky panties?

Hello everyone! So glad I found this forum! I'm a 20 y/o whiteboi who believes in black superiority! I'm single and from Canada. Looking to chat with other cucks, Queen of Spades and black masters! I'd love to develop long lasting friendships and perhaps more with all of you! I don't mind if we only ever chat online, but would be willing to meet up new people also! See you around guys!

Hello i am 23 years old cuck, i am looking for gf or roleplay chat . My biggest turn on is Cuckolding. I want wife which loves BBC , i am straight and will do everything for my wife to be happy :) Please pm me if you are into cuckold .

Couple from Wichits, KS.

So far we like fantasy play. I would like more, but the wife is in need of some confidence building I think.....

Would anyone like to chat?

2012-06-27_21.41.51.jpgIMAG1611.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back