Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p

I'd love to get in touch with you! What is your email address?

Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
Im willing to chat im a BBC cuck

You have a small cock don't you?
I have a little cock, that is why my wife is allowed to have sex with who ever she wants to. I am kept locked up because I play with myself other wise and the wife likes to keep me under control. When I am allowed to play with myself and ejaculate, I have to eat it or I am kept locked up longer next time. Then I have to beg to suck some ones cock or to eat my own cum. Only then can I be unlocked if she thinks I need a cum feeding, then I can eat cum. Her name for me is "sperm slurper"! How about you, do you have a female?

You have a small cock don't you?
I have a little cock, that is why my wife is allowed to have sex with who ever she wants to. I am kept locked up because I play with myself other wise and the wife likes to keep me under control. When I am allowed to play with myself and ejaculate, I have to eat it or I am kept locked up longer next time. Then I have to beg to suck some ones cock or to eat my own cum. Only then can I be unlocked if she thinks I need a cum feeding, then I can eat cum. Her name for me is "sperm slurper"! How about you, do you have a female?
I do not have a small dick and I do not have a gf

Looking for BBCs and cuckold couples for private chat. I will be back on in about 4-5 hours. Please send me a message if you care to chat.

Looking for anyone trying to create friends and meetups. Or just a nice kinky chat ;)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

I would love to chat with you and meet up but I am in Texas and with you in PA, that's just too much distance. But, I do hope you get plenty of hookups and have a great time.

Just wondering if any other couples would like to chat. Preferably younger but any age is fine! I am just trying to understand what i am getting myself and my gf into before doing it. Feel free to private message me.

Last edited:
Back