Would love to be ******

I would love to see my my wife forcefully taken by 2,3 or even 4 black men. She loves it rough, no punching or getting rough enough to draw ******* but she loves to be man handled. She will sometimes try to ******* her legs closed when we're getting ready to fuck and try to push me off. You can see how excited she gets when I ******* her legs open on pin her hands down, it makes her pussy so wet.
same here. shes kind in to it but nervous at the same time. But she has dreamed about being raped by one and 2 guys. I ofcourse would love to see quite a few more.

I share your fantasy of being ****** by 2 or 3 Black guys... but it wouldn't be ******* because I would want to participate. The ******* part being related to me not wanting to admit to my needs and desires, but the guys seeing through me... and so forsing me to succumb. I'd cum back to back to back... and greedily devour every drop of their love juices.

I think and fantasise about getting ****** by a group of black guys a lot. The idea drives me wild, knowing I’m powerless to stop them as they ******* open my milky thighs, and ram their huge cocks into my little body...it would be great to make it a reality some day.
I know what you mean, but I would prefer to be ****** by a tribe of lesbian Amazons where all their men died out through excessive "snu-snu" and they need a new King to help replenish their numbers, quite similar to the storyline on Futurama: https://futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Amazonian

So "snu-snu" me to the death if I could ever find women like that do to it. ???

Last edited:
I have this fantasy of being ****** by 2 or 3 Black guys, be used nasty, my holes demolished. Not into big pain or bdsm, pure sex.

Also love to be picked up at bars, is a turn on.
Alpha dom straight sadist kinky husband with loyal sub uninhibited PAWG wife here (both with tons of casual sex history) and we share this desire in many ways too.

Specifically whoring the Mrs, making her cocktease then fuck when ordered at a club, etc. Working on it again. Good share. Lots of common desires get scratched together by this. There are some good videos for this on xnxx, xhamster, etc.

This is very hot...

Back