Would love to be ******

I met this White lady that loves the idea of being raped by a Black male......she gave me a key to her place and alarm code...I randomly show up before she gets home from work and hide or sneak into her bedroom in the middle of the night and pretend to ******* her the more she struggles and fights the rougher I am. She loves it....great role play not preplanned very random she never knows when its going to happen, her orgasms are unbelievable.
WOW!!!!

Be careful,
a new female "friend or friends" may invite you to a party.
Once your female "friend or friends" close the door to that room at the house part, the apartment, dorm room at college, or that swinger party room...there is no getting out of it.

We have a party at our place tonight
View attachment 1880356View attachment 1880366

View attachment 1880359View attachment 1880361ahh...ok

Later
View attachment 1880369View attachment 1880372
View attachment 1880382View attachment 1880379
tumblr_pfrqhoI7r91vuh998o1_1280.jpg

True, reality is definitely another thing and ahe can fantasize all she wants. We might set something up..... some day. As long as she is safe I hope she enjoys it when and if it ever happens
She is not the only one that thinks so if you go back to the previous page to what I shared or click below...

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/would-love-to-be-******.89359/page-10#post-2089917

Last edited:
Back