Would like to hear from both sides...

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.

I think that some women care only about cock size. Then there are women who care only about looks and could care less about size. Then there are women who really could care less either way. As far as I
Go, I'd rather a woman like me for all my other goods then be surprised when she finds out
My size

For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?
i'm with you, mariposa! as much as i like a nice male organ, i'm not really into "black cock." i'm into black MEN!

My Wife has no desire to cuckold me, says I am the best man she has ever met and that my cock is uncomfortably large for her (it's only 7" x 5.5").
She has been with other men, mostly black, a couple of Asians and a few other whites. Some have had larger cocks, some have be more affluent, others better educated.

Aside from being my Wife, she is also my Mistress as we have a Female Dominant marriage. She knows that she has complete freedom to be with anyone she desires sexually and that I will remain completely monogamous to her as well as devotedly submissive and adoring.

Apparently, it would be safe to assume that penis is not the most important part of a man to her. :)

My wife has pounded this into my head so: She says Personality matters more but it's great if he's hung.
I'm a guy,I think like a guy so I tend to think SIZE first and personality second unless he comes off like a real ass.
Needless to say I have my work cut out finding the right guy in the right area at the right time.

I have always enjoyed women, I relish intelligent self assured women. And women know it. The women in the group I belong to are all by friends and are much much more than just a place to stick my cock. The majority of women I have shared a bed with have been LTR, some have potentially jeopardized very comfortable lifestyles to be with. That requires trust and respect.

I tend to be dominant in bed with most women but there have been a few that "have had their way with me" I find it very hot to have a woman riding me cowgirl, just fucking the Hell out of my cock, making unintelligible sounds while doing so.

I don't think love is a necessary component of a good sexual encounter but you need to at least like and respect each other. The male needs to be cognizant of his partners needs and apprehensions especially if he is large.

Personally I have always had a serious weakness for petite redheads but I would never turn down anyone in the group because they are friends

I have only been with one black man, so far, and it was not because I thought he might have a large penis. We met, got along nicely, danced a few dances got to know each other a little, then went to the room. I have never thought of a man by his size but rather weather we have a connection.

I have always enjoyed women, I relish intelligent self assured women. And women know it. The women in the group I belong to are all by friends and are much much more than just a place to stick my cock. The majority of women I have shared a bed with have been LTR, some have potentially jeopardized very comfortable lifestyles to be with. That requires trust and respect.

I tend to be dominant in bed with most women but there have been a few that "have had their way with me" I find it very hot to have a woman riding me cowgirl, just fucking the Hell out of my cock, making unintelligible sounds while doing so.

I don't think love is a necessary component of a good sexual encounter but you need to at least like and respect each other. The male needs to be cognizant of his partners needs and apprehensions especially if he is large.

Personally I have always had a serious weakness for petite redheads but I would never turn down anyone in the group because they are friends
nice! got me tingling just reading this! all you guys who would like to get get laid, pay attention to torpedo and do like he says. if you approach sex the way he does, you're gonna get laid a lot!

I am with you it is the whole person. Don't get me wrong cock size is nice/important too.....but not really wanting to have sex with someone i don't like just because of their cock.
Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.

Back