would it matter if bi

likeit

Female
does it matter to most bulls if some of us girls are bi as well i have met this guy recently who dose not like the idear he only wants the girl to himself i dont agree i think it adds to some times Image1.jpg

I've watched my wife with a couple other females and its a turn-on for me, especially if I've had sex with both of them, which I did. And she's had a couple other offers where the females were lez and didn't want me in the room with them, so my wife turned them down.
I might could understand why he wouldn't want to share you with another man, but can't think of why he would have a problem with you being with another female. Everyone has their own preferences to sex, I know I do. I can't have sex with a girl that has nose or lip piercings, or large body tattoos, or a heavy smoker, or is as tall or taller than me (I'm 6' even), or grossly overweight. I imagine everyone has a few things that would turn them OFF; I guess sharing your body with someone else is this guys. If I were you, I just wouldn't say anything to him, and see her anyway. He's a "control" freak, and I'd bet he's banging a lot more girls than just you on the side himself. Lots of other bulls out there if he has issues with it.

i agree with heather...no problems here. heck, she can even put on a strapon and help me gangbang a sexy woman.lol i can't see why a man would dislike a mff=]

i'm glad you like me luv. that's going to make us get along very easily[/qu sound a interesting reply what you have in mind nothing rough i hope i like to recieve it deep may be a little training or is that my imagenation going to far thats me what of you

I don't care if a woman is bi. Having two bi women is a great way to spend an evening or a weekend. I would have some reservations is a woman's male partner was bi though. Bi and gay males are generally a greater HIV and other STD risk.

I don't care if a woman is bi. Having two bi women is a great way to spend an evening or a weekend. I would have some reservations is a woman's male partner was bi though. Bi and gay males are generally a greater HIV and other STD risk.

While its true that bi and gay males account for 60% of all newly reported STD/STI cases, the fact that the remaining forty % is made up of females and heterosexual males doesn't exactly give one good reason that they should feel all that much safer.

If you met twenty new people today, half of whom are gay or bisexual males, half of the total twenty might be infected with a STD/STI: six of the bi/gay males and four of the women and heterosexual men. This is just based on the percentages of reported new cases.
Of course this is not intended as an accurate scenario as the ratio of STD/STI infected persons vs not infected is lower than 50% of the total population. At least we hope it is.

What is really frightening is that most people who are infected with some form of STD/STI don't even know it, so they aren't part of the reported cases. STD/STI screening is not done as part of routine medical testing and only done if the person requests it or their physician suspects a reason to have the testing done. Unless and until this changes, there will continue to be a lot of people walking around unknowingly and unintentionally spreading the little buggers about.

Good luck out there.

While its true that bi and gay males account for 60% of all newly reported STD/STI cases, the fact that the remaining forty % is made up of females and heterosexual males doesn't exactly give one good reason that they should feel all that much safer.

If you met twenty new people today, half of whom are gay or bisexual males, half of the total twenty might be infected with a STD/STI: six of the bi/gay males and four of the women and heterosexual men. This is just based on the percentages of reported new cases.
Of course this is not intended as an accurate scenario as the ratio of STD/STI infected persons vs not infected is lower than 50% of the total population. At least we hope it is.

What is really frightening is that most people who are infected with some form of STD/STI don't even know it, so they aren't part of the reported cases. STD/STI screening is not done as part of routine medical testing and only done if the person requests it or their physician suspects a reason to have the testing done. Unless and until this changes, there will continue to be a lot of people walking around unknowingly and unintentionally spreading the little buggers about.

Good luck out there.
This is the main reason that I belong to a relatively closed group. We are all checked out a couple of times a year. We all agree to limit our activity to members of the group. New member must be approved. In our our group the women must approve new female members and the males must approve new males. We value our privacy so discretion is expected. Our methods probably aren't fool proof because we rely on everyone in the group to abide by the rules, but we haven't had an issue thus far.

does it matter to most bulls if some of us girls are bi as well i have met this guy recently who dose not like the idear he only wants the girl to himself i dont agree i think it adds to some times View attachment 155803
i actually think most guys get kind of turned on if they find out a girl is bisexual. follow my logic here: what's sexier than a white girl? TWO white girls! what's sexier than two white girls? two white girls HAVING SEX! does that make sense?

i actually think most guys get kind of turned on if they find out a girl is bisexual. follow my logic here: what's sexier than a white girl? TWO white girls! what's sexier than two white girls? two white girls HAVING SEX! does that make sense?

It sure does to me! :D

Absolutely correct. Over the years I have done a number of three ways with two women. It is very stimulating for me visually to watch two women kiss, caress and eat each other. I know that by the time I join in the pussy is very wet and juicy and no extra lubricant is generally required. It's a nice addition having a woman licking my balls while I am fucking dog style. And judging from the reaction of the woman while I am fucking her, she enjoys the other woman tonguing her clit.

Over the years I have done a number of three ways with two women. It is very stimulating for me visually to watch two women kiss, caress and eat each other. I know that by the time I join in the pussy is very wet and juicy and no extra lubricant is generally required.

jeez, that sounds SO good! i'm pretty well "lubricated" right now just thinking about it!

jeez, that sounds SO good! i'm pretty well "lubricated" right now just thinking about it!
Then find a bull that meets your needs and a bi female. Introducing a friend to a bull is also a good way and a good time to explore any bi tendencies

Makes absolutely perfect sense, would be even better if we made sense together.......as it were.

Back