Would any hot wives enjoy watching their huddy get fucked by her bull and maybe his friends?

Just something my partner and I have been thinking about, she enjoys watching and making serve our bull and his friends on occasions.
I can't say I don't enjoy it but having her there playing with her self or getting fucked by another cock, always coaching me on how to take cock and be a better Slut, along with encouraging her bull (a friend or two if they were there) to fuck me like I love it. (Which I did)
Favorite moment of mine so far, was lying under my partner as she was on all fours, there were 3 bulls.
One held my knees up, as my gf sucked my cock she guided our main bull into my ass. One of his friends was sliding in and out of her pussy as I lay underneath her. He would pull out and ram his cock deep into my throat, making me gag and holding it down till I was almost out of breath, thankfully he pulled out long enough for he to sort of catch me breath before fucking my mouth again.
I have never cum so hard and for so long during what seemed to feel like an endless assault. My ass twitching, squeezing and pushing as our main bull fucked me deep with long strokes, I could feel him grinding into my ass and my gf started telling him to cum inside me. Make me his bitch too.
The guy fucking my mouth grabbed the back off my head and rammed his cock balls deep in my mouth as I felt this cock jerking and twitching, I went to pull back but he held me down and made me swallow and ******* on his huge load. As I'm ******* my ass is working the cock in my ass and he asks me if I want to be his bitch too.
I do my best to say yes but I moan in a submissive way and my gf says see wants to see me take a big load deep in my ass.
He rams his big cock balls deep in my ass, my gf held my legs back as his cock which was a good 9inches at least and thicker than most our toys we play with, went deeper in my ass than anything ever and I feel it start to pump it's hot load inside me, fuck I've never felt anything like it before, I got an instant hard cock and my gf swallowed all of my dick.
The had finished filling my mouth throat and stomach with cum and had pulled out, stepped to one side as the other bull lied up for my gf, he made me suck his cock to get it wet, "wet enough for her ass" he said. No problem as I had cum spit drool all over my face. As my wives bull's cock stopped twitching in my ass and the heat from his cum soaked into my ass, as he started to pull out I could feel all his cum moving in my ass.
Well the rest of the night carried on much the same although for the first time ever I was taking as much cock as my gf if not a bit more on occasions.
How many other wife's enjoy this?

She regularly gets to watch one of our Bulls fuck and use me. She loves to watch and I love being used by a strong BBC.
I can't open the link unfortunately. If you don't mind posting it again, so we can see, no worries if not.
We will hopefully have more stories yet.
Well I'm waiting for my gf to come home from a date at the moment, normally brings me back a surprise.

It is tricky, we found our first on a gay dating website. He then involved some friends as the meets went on.
Chatting to some bulls on here but most seem not to be willing to fuck hubby's ass as well

yes, same here, no bulls yet that are interested in fucking hubby also :(

Just something my partner and I have been thinking about, she enjoys watching and making serve our bull and his friends on occasions.
I can't say I don't enjoy it but having her there playing with her self or getting fucked by another cock, always coaching me on how to take cock and be a better Slut, along with encouraging her bull (a friend or two if they were there) to fuck me like I love it. (Which I did)
Favorite moment of mine so far, was lying under my partner as she was on all fours, there were 3 bulls.
One held my knees up, as my gf sucked my cock she guided our main bull into my ass. One of his friends was sliding in and out of her pussy as I lay underneath her. He would pull out and ram his cock deep into my throat, making me gag and holding it down till I was almost out of breath, thankfully he pulled out long enough for he to sort of catch me breath before fucking my mouth again.
I have never cum so hard and for so long during what seemed to feel like an endless assault. My ass twitching, squeezing and pushing as our main bull fucked me deep with long strokes, I could feel him grinding into my ass and my gf started telling him to cum inside me. Make me his bitch too.
The guy fucking my mouth grabbed the back off my head and rammed his cock balls deep in my mouth as I felt this cock jerking and twitching, I went to pull back but he held me down and made me swallow and ******* on his huge load. As I'm ******* my ass is working the cock in my ass and he asks me if I want to be his bitch too.
I do my best to say yes but I moan in a submissive way and my gf says see wants to see me take a big load deep in my ass.
He rams his big cock balls deep in my ass, my gf held my legs back as his cock which was a good 9inches at least and thicker than most our toys we play with, went deeper in my ass than anything ever and I feel it start to pump it's hot load inside me, fuck I've never felt anything like it before, I got an instant hard cock and my gf swallowed all of my dick.
The had finished filling my mouth throat and stomach with cum and had pulled out, stepped to one side as the other bull lied up for my gf, he made me suck his cock to get it wet, "wet enough for her ass" he said. No problem as I had cum spit drool all over my face. As my wives bull's cock stopped twitching in my ass and the heat from his cum soaked into my ass, as he started to pull out I could feel all his cum moving in my ass.
Well the rest of the night carried on much the same although for the first time ever I was taking as much cock as my gf if not a bit more on occasions.
How many other wife's enjoy this?
Both my wife & an ex gf love to see me getting fucked. I love it too!!!

Back