would a white women leave her bf to be with a black man

i was arguing the other day with my friend about this, he said no she will keep them both, for different reasons, can you ladies please answer this questions and please come up with the reason why would you do it?

Like saying would one ditch a Buick for a Ferrari if given one.

It happens and even with married couples it still does happen. Its a thin line most couples have to tread on.

When I see how much Amie enjoys making love to black men it makes me wonder if I could lose her to a black man. She thinks they are very handsome and loves how they use their black cocks but she tells me that she sees black men as sexual playmates and not for a long term relationship. She grew up in a conservative white Southern household where blacks were viewed as lesser men and that might be part of the excitement for her, the taboo aspect. She is VERY submissive to them and willing to do anything to serve and statisfy them. That taboo part just might keep her from having a serious long term relationship with a black man. Even so I wonder each time she fucks a black man if she is closer to crossing over to the "dark side" forever. Maybe that is part of the thrill for both of us, the taboo and most of all the risk.
Amie profile cropped.jpg

My wife has left me for her black boyfriend once. She came back after 6-weeks because he was married. Knocked her up but she lost the baby. It happens, even with married white sluts!

So do this mean that you think all married white women who love black men are sluts...? I divorced my white husband for other reasons and not because I was a slut for black men. He was cheating on me long before I ever went black.. Sometimes I hear that white women hang on to their white husbands for love and security reasons... do they not know that they can find that same relationship with a black man also... Yes, my ex-husband is very successful and has a great future but strange as it may be for many of you to believe this or not, so is my black boyfriend who by-the-way is even more successful than my ex will ever be... So for me finding this wonderful black man, does that clasify me as a slut... Sorry if I offended anyone here..?

I have been with my partner for over 20 years, I love him dearly, and have absolutely no intention of leaving him, whether it be for a black guy, white guy, or even a Martian ! Trust is the cornerstone of a relatonship, we enjoy this diversion, but it is something that is for both of us, I have discovered I enjoy sex with black guys, and he enjoys watching that, and while we both continue to do so, we will carry on, if either of us wishes to stop, then itsvthe right decision for us both

Good talk people, my point was if i met with a lady and i really like and i want to with her, but she is married or dating a white dude would she leave em for me, i have a great personality still and i love white ladies :)

Rather difficult sometimes when the lines becomes blurred, on balance though, so long as one can remain emotionally detached then....

ummm, Buick or Ferrari i think they will ride the Ferrari in the summer time :p

Would you want to pay for gas for two cars??!! I thought you folks in the U.S., right now are having a gas price hike.

The thing is, I've met one of two hubbies who've shared with me how the lost their former spouse to a black man... and for some reason it never affected their love for interracial coupling.

Good talk people, my point was if i met with a lady and i really like and i want to with her, but she is married or dating a white dude would she leave em for me, i have a great personality still and i love white ladies :)

Why would you want her to leave her husband or boyfriend, especially her husband? If she is married and is cuckolding her husband to be with you, you have the best of both worlds: a hot, willing sex partner who you can probably also have a good time going out on dates with, while still being free to do as you like with no responsibilities.

will

Why would you want her to leave her husband or boyfriend, especially her husband? If she is married and is cuckolding her husband to be with you, you have the best of both worlds: a hot, willing sex partner who you can probably also have a good time going out on dates with, while still being free to do as you like with no responsibilities.

will
Just what i want for my bbc virgin wife, to have a bbc fuck buddy & still stay married/ have the best of both worlds, love the idea.

will

This is very true. i know my wife wouldn't leave me for one of her Bulls. She has way to much fun in this lifestyle. The Bulls are content to just fuck her and not have the responsibility of a relationship. It's just sex! Very hot and nasty sex! Plus they both get a good cleaning afterwards by the cuckyboi! :)

will
wel,l if things went a little far from just cuckolding then it's what it's right?

Would you want to pay for gas for two cars??!! I thought you folks in the U.S., right now are having a gas price hike.

The thing is, I've met one of two hubbies who've shared with me how the lost their former spouse to a black man... and for some reason it never affected their love for interracial coupling.
hahahahaha you funny well depends on the gas price, NO

Back