Would a BBC destory my husband's ass?

There are plenty of BBC studs that would work that ass for him. The ones I know like that ass to be shaved smooth as well as the legs.

I'm glad you agree. It'll make him look more presentable and the both of you will like it too. I know I do. He does have a hot little body btw

He needs to douche that asspussy clean too ! I use water till it comes out clean vinegar burns ass . my ass is multi orgasmic now it gets so wet with ads cum it drips when pounded deep by bbcs I love them going back and forth ass to mouth stretching with bigger and bigger butt plugs helps ! Love taking 2 at a time in my fuckhole.and used as a cumdump in gangbanged she loved watching me crisscrossed and being a 2 hole slut for bbcs as much as I loved to watch her ! Lots of good times

Would anny BBC be willing to pound and usemy husband hard while I watch? you can have him bare, no as you want
Yes, there are many more hetero fluid black men in the lifestyle than you would imagine. Once behind close doors, many are way more open to bi play than they are in group situations. We mostly play with men who are strictly into hetero play with me only, but some of the guys I "date" will fuck my husband, if he is there.

Back