Worship black men

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
image.jpeg
Black men are so much different and better than white men in almost every way. White men cannot compete with them in almost every way. Black men intimidate white girls and white men and as a white man I am always honored to get to talk to black men. I have a few black friends and I'm always looking for more. Obviously my girlfriend is open game to any black man but we are still discreet about things for now. My latest interest has been trying to find a new friend to have over regularly and someone she can date on the side, hopefully someone much bigger and better than I could ever be so that he can take her from me and make her his girl. I want to find somebody extremely dominate and even a lil racist towards white people so that he can punish her for reparations. Somebody who can change her style and make her his own in every way and then whatever happens happens.
Let me know your thoughts

View attachment 1069777
Black men are so much different and better than white men in almost every way. White men cannot compete with them in almost every way. Black men intimidate white girls and white men and as a white man I am always honored to get to talk to black men. I have a few black friends and I'm always looking for more. Obviously my girlfriend is open game to any black man but we are still discreet about things for now. My latest interest has been trying to find a new friend to have over regularly and someone she can date on the side, hopefully someone much bigger and better than I could ever be so that he can take her from me and make her his girl. I want to find somebody extremely dominate and even a lil racist towards white people so that he can punish her for reparations. Somebody who can change her style and make her his own in every way and then whatever happens happens.
Let me know your thoughts
This is the dream

CnHbqebWgAQUzZf.jpg

Back