ARE YOU SHOCKED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad i dont have that problem. My husband BBD=Beautiful Black Dick

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-18-13-28-27.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-13-28-27.png
    828.4 KB · Views: 64
My wife has fucked black guys with smaller cocks than mine and I was surprised when one guy was bothered because I had a bigger cock. Mine is about 7.5 and my balls are the biggest that I have seen even though some guys had 11 inchs

I was shocked at first until reading a comment from another member stating it was photo shopped. If this black boss had a small cock, he is still superior to a whiteboy with a slightly larger penis.

I do not know if that picture was photo shopped or not .. but we were out on time about a year ago and met this blk. guy we talk had a few drinks . well we ended up taking him home with us .. when it came time to get naked he took off his pant that when I got my first look his was real little maybe 5 or 6 inches hard I got to say my husband cock was a good inch bigger then his so I got to say all blk. guys are not hung like horse .....

I do not know if that picture was photo shopped or not .. but we were out on time about a year ago and met this blk. guy we talk had a few drinks . well we ended up taking him home with us .. when it came time to get naked he took off his pant that when I got my first look his was real little maybe 5 or 6 inches hard I got to say my husband cock was a good inch bigger then his so I got to say all blk. guys are not hung like horse .....
did you have fun

Back