Work Trip

Buttercups92

Female
From
US
I am the odd one at my job. Not that I am odd myself, maybe a little, but the job I do really has nothing to do with what the company I work for does. The company I work for supplies construction materials to all manner of construction companies and utilities. My job there is the IT person. I make sure all the computers are running and the Internet stays turned on. On rare occasions, I do get to step outside of my normal job. Sometimes we are shorthanded and need someone to deliver a small part or go and pick something up and I am asked to help.

On one such occasion, it was a Saturday and I was at home with my husband and just relaxing. My phone rang and it was my boss, asking me for help. Apparently, a part had been shipped wrong to us and if the correct part was not to the customer by Monday morning then outrageous fees were going to be handed out. My boss was looking for two people to drive straight to Utah and get the part, then turn around and drive back home. My husband and I had no plans and it was all overtime so I told him I would go.

I drove to work and met Corey there. Corey was just over six feet tall in decent shape with chocolate skin. He was known to be a bit of a procrastinator and several people considered him an ass but we got along well. We picked up a work truck and began our long highway trip. Over the next several hours we chatted and talked about all manner of topics from politics to movies and our families. Corey was married and had a *******. He had another from an ex but they did not have anything to do with each other. I had only been married once and had no children yet. Corey had a long list of exes and I said he must have a way with women. All he replied was he had something with women.

It was late in the night when we made it to the city where the company was we were picking the part up from. We were supposed to meet in a parking lot around six in the morning and it was just before three in the morning now. We made the executive decision to get a hotel room and some sleep for a few hours. The meeting spot was across the street so we would not have to go looking around in the morning.

We went into the hotel and asked for a room with two queen beds. The informed us they only had one room available and it was a suite with a single king bed. Not wanting to go look around and the fact they offered us a discount due to no other rooms being available we accepted. We went to the room and washed up and then each took a side of the bed.

The alarm went off a few hours later and it was much more difficult to wake up than either of us had planned. In the end, Corey put on some clothes and went out to meet the man. He was back quickly and we both went back to sleep. We knew we could take a few hours and still get back home before anything started up Monday morning.

It was around eight thirty when I finally woke up and did not feel like the walking dead. I got out of bed and looked around the room. There was an amazing looking hot tub in the middle. If I had been with my husband or another time, I would have loved to make use of it. I walked by Corey and slapped his foot telling him I was going to take a shower and get ready. I then went into the bathroom. I took a moment to text my husband telling him we would be on the road soon before stripping down and getting into the shower.

I do not know what it is about water but it always makes me playful. The warm water running over my body I instinctively reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit. I built my excitement before sliding my fingers into my pussy. I did my best to keep quiet working myself to orgasm so Corey would not hear me outside. Vulgar thoughts went through my imagination as my fingers worked quickly. The following orgasm felt great when it came. I finished my shower, dried off and put my clothes back on.

I brushed my hair and then opened the door to the bathroom going back into the hotel room. I was taken back as Corey was on the bed naked slowly rubbing his dick. He looked at me and stood up. I wondered if he had heard me masturbating in the shower. He told me it was time for me to find out why women flocked to him even if he was an ass. He came over and began to kiss me as his hands began undoing the buttons on my jeans. When they were out of the way he started rubbing my pussy through my panties. It felt amazing and my body was ready to go again.

After a minute he guided me next to the bed. He grabbed the waistband of my jeans and panties and pulled them down to the floor. He pushed me back and I crawled on the bed as he tossed my jeans and panties to the side. I spread my legs open as he took his hand and worked it around my bare mound. He felt my clit and slid his finger up and down my slit before pushing a single finger into me. It felt amazing as he slid it in and out. Without missing a beat, he added another finger to the assault. His fingering felt so much better than my own. His free hand pushed my shirt up exposing my bra and my d-cup bust inside of it. I took of my shirt and tossed it to the side. I slid the straps of my bra down and Corey pulled it down freeing my breast. He cupped each of them and squeezed them before beginning to suck on the right one. His mouth on my nipple felt amazing and I could feel them hardening. He stopped with the right and switched to the left. His fingers still worked their way in and out of me as I struggled to control my breathing.

I was close to an orgasm when he stopped and stood up. He gave me his hand and helped me to stand up. We began to kiss again as my body started to calm down. Soon he stopped and put pressure on my shoulder. I knew what it meant and went down to my knees. His dick was rock hard as I took it in my hands. I rolled the foreskin back revealing a huge head that honestly made my mouth water. I took hold of the base of it and wrapped my mouth around it and began to suck. I could go down pretty far normally but Corey was far from normal so I focused on the head running my tongue across it and sucking on it like I was going to pull the cum from his body. I took a small break to take each of his balls in my mouth as well. No one needed to be neglected.

I must have been doing something right because Corey grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up. Once again a push back towards the better but much firmer this time. I landed on my back. Corey grabbed the inside of my legs and lifted them pushing them up and out. I reached down finding his dick and guiding it to me. As soon as he felt it begin to enter be he shoved it in as far as he could go. It felt like just more and more kept feeding into me and then I actually felt him hit my cervix which caused a jerk reaction from my body. He pushed down on my legs hard and began thrusting into me. That orgasm that had cooled down was quickly back up and going through my body as he did not even slow. I tried to fight my muscles tightening and waves of pleasure going through my body as Corey continued to slam against me. My body fighting him caused him to push against me harder. My legs were almost by my head now. I felt another orgasm building quickly as Corey began to grunt and breath deep. Then he pushed all his strength against me and my orgasm went from on the way to racing through me.

I seemed like forever for my body to finally relax and all I could feel was a huge pulsing sensation between my legs. Corey held his position for over a minute before relaxing and standing up. As my legs came down my body was already sore and beginning to ache. I looked at Corey standing there with sweat beginning to form and a white coat of cum covering his still hard dick. I looked down to between my own legs to see cum was all over me and coming out of me.

I stood up and smiled and went over to the hot tub and began filling it. I might as well use it now we were more acquainted with each other.

I am the odd one at my job. Not that I am odd myself, maybe a little, but the job I do really has nothing to do with what the company I work for does. The company I work for supplies construction materials to all manner of construction companies and utilities. My job there is the IT person. I make sure all the computers are running and the Internet stays turned on. On rare occasions, I do get to step outside of my normal job. Sometimes we are shorthanded and need someone to deliver a small part or go and pick something up and I am asked to help.

On one such occasion, it was a Saturday and I was at home with my husband and just relaxing. My phone rang and it was my boss, asking me for help. Apparently, a part had been shipped wrong to us and if the correct part was not to the customer by Monday morning then outrageous fees were going to be handed out. My boss was looking for two people to drive straight to Utah and get the part, then turn around and drive back home. My husband and I had no plans and it was all overtime so I told him I would go.

I drove to work and met Corey there. Corey was just over six feet tall in decent shape with chocolate skin. He was known to be a bit of a procrastinator and several people considered him an ass but we got along well. We picked up a work truck and began our long highway trip. Over the next several hours we chatted and talked about all manner of topics from politics to movies and our families. Corey was married and had a *******. He had another from an ex but they did not have anything to do with each other. I had only been married once and had no children yet. Corey had a long list of exes and I said he must have a way with women. All he replied was he had something with women.

It was late in the night when we made it to the city where the company was we were picking the part up from. We were supposed to meet in a parking lot around six in the morning and it was just before three in the morning now. We made the executive decision to get a hotel room and some sleep for a few hours. The meeting spot was across the street so we would not have to go looking around in the morning.

We went into the hotel and asked for a room with two queen beds. The informed us they only had one room available and it was a suite with a single king bed. Not wanting to go look around and the fact they offered us a discount due to no other rooms being available we accepted. We went to the room and washed up and then each took a side of the bed.

The alarm went off a few hours later and it was much more difficult to wake up than either of us had planned. In the end, Corey put on some clothes and went out to meet the man. He was back quickly and we both went back to sleep. We knew we could take a few hours and still get back home before anything started up Monday morning.

It was around eight thirty when I finally woke up and did not feel like the walking dead. I got out of bed and looked around the room. There was an amazing looking hot tub in the middle. If I had been with my husband or another time, I would have loved to make use of it. I walked by Corey and slapped his foot telling him I was going to take a shower and get ready. I then went into the bathroom. I took a moment to text my husband telling him we would be on the road soon before stripping down and getting into the shower.

I do not know what it is about water but it always makes me playful. The warm water running over my body I instinctively reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit. I built my excitement before sliding my fingers into my pussy. I did my best to keep quiet working myself to orgasm so Corey would not hear me outside. Vulgar thoughts went through my imagination as my fingers worked quickly. The following orgasm felt great when it came. I finished my shower, dried off and put my clothes back on.

I brushed my hair and then opened the door to the bathroom going back into the hotel room. I was taken back as Corey was on the bed naked slowly rubbing his dick. He looked at me and stood up. I wondered if he had heard me masturbating in the shower. He told me it was time for me to find out why women flocked to him even if he was an ass. He came over and began to kiss me as his hands began undoing the buttons on my jeans. When they were out of the way he started rubbing my pussy through my panties. It felt amazing and my body was ready to go again.

After a minute he guided me next to the bed. He grabbed the waistband of my jeans and panties and pulled them down to the floor. He pushed me back and I crawled on the bed as he tossed my jeans and panties to the side. I spread my legs open as he took his hand and worked it around my bare mound. He felt my clit and slid his finger up and down my slit before pushing a single finger into me. It felt amazing as he slid it in and out. Without missing a beat, he added another finger to the assault. His fingering felt so much better than my own. His free hand pushed my shirt up exposing my bra and my d-cup bust inside of it. I took of my shirt and tossed it to the side. I slid the straps of my bra down and Corey pulled it down freeing my breast. He cupped each of them and squeezed them before beginning to suck on the right one. His mouth on my nipple felt amazing and I could feel them hardening. He stopped with the right and switched to the left. His fingers still worked their way in and out of me as I struggled to control my breathing.

I was close to an orgasm when he stopped and stood up. He gave me his hand and helped me to stand up. We began to kiss again as my body started to calm down. Soon he stopped and put pressure on my shoulder. I knew what it meant and went down to my knees. His dick was rock hard as I took it in my hands. I rolled the foreskin back revealing a huge head that honestly made my mouth water. I took hold of the base of it and wrapped my mouth around it and began to suck. I could go down pretty far normally but Corey was far from normal so I focused on the head running my tongue across it and sucking on it like I was going to pull the cum from his body. I took a small break to take each of his balls in my mouth as well. No one needed to be neglected.

I must have been doing something right because Corey grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up. Once again a push back towards the better but much firmer this time. I landed on my back. Corey grabbed the inside of my legs and lifted them pushing them up and out. I reached down finding his dick and guiding it to me. As soon as he felt it begin to enter be he shoved it in as far as he could go. It felt like just more and more kept feeding into me and then I actually felt him hit my cervix which caused a jerk reaction from my body. He pushed down on my legs hard and began thrusting into me. That orgasm that had cooled down was quickly back up and going through my body as he did not even slow. I tried to fight my muscles tightening and waves of pleasure going through my body as Corey continued to slam against me. My body fighting him caused him to push against me harder. My legs were almost by my head now. I felt another orgasm building quickly as Corey began to grunt and breath deep. Then he pushed all his strength against me and my orgasm went from on the way to racing through me.

I seemed like forever for my body to finally relax and all I could feel was a huge pulsing sensation between my legs. Corey held his position for over a minute before relaxing and standing up. As my legs came down my body was already sore and beginning to ache. I looked at Corey standing there with sweat beginning to form and a white coat of cum covering his still hard dick. I looked down to between my own legs to see cum was all over me and coming out of me.

I stood up and smiled and went over to the hot tub and began filling it. I might as well use it now we were more acquainted with each other.
We loved this one!

Back