work friend.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi, well I was showing one of my work colleagues (luckily I trust her totally) some Holliday snaps when an email from here popped up, what's black to white Simon? She asked, black to white I don't recall that, I replied, really you have lots of emails from it, that you have opened?" Was her reply, so I said to have a look after work and when her boyfriend wasn't around, and tell me what She thought(discretely, and she would know why I was saying discretely).

She emailed me asking to meet in Starbucks today, and told me she was shocked that I was looking on there, and about my cuckold fantasies, she promised to not say anything, and that she is going to speak to her boyfriend about the possibility of her fucking bbc, as payback for his cheating a few years back.

I'll let you know anything else she tells me.

I knew this chick who packed up and left her husband after finding out he had been cheating on her. She left him a message on his pillow that read, "You know that different taste my pussy had last night? It was your brother's cum, scumbag! Bye Asshole"

pic_REVENGE.jpg

Hi, well apparently boyfriend isn't overly enthused about the idea, maybe if he hadn't cheated? But who knows. :)

Anyway here are a few Facebook pictures (didn't want to show too much, she is classy you know) of the gorgeous lady in question.

2 questions she wants answering.

1. Am I bbc worthy, (and what king of things would you like to do with her)?

And 2, how much of an idiot is boyfriend?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1424842330667.jpg
    FB_IMG_1424842330667.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
  • FB_IMG_1424842320776.jpg
    FB_IMG_1424842320776.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 93
Interesting development.

So last Friday, Natasha told me she had some handcuffs and brought them out with the boyfriend, and he freaked out, thinking there was a black guy hiding somewhere in the flat. It made me giggle.

Anyway I mentioned that, back not long after school, in college, there has been a couple of attacks on girls on campus, and in this class a female officer was showing a few techniques to fight off an attacker. To cut the story short, she got me To the floor and put handcuffs on me, and I instantly got a hard on, tash was like wow.

Yesterday, rash asked me to help her in the store room of her office, we got in there and she reveals the cuffs, wow, I'm thinking, I hold my hand out and say, please be gentle officer, pretending to be scared, puts the cuffs on, and says, how do they feel naughty boy(a sparkle in her eye)? Soo hot Natasha, I'm hard again :) she lifts my arms and puts them around her neck, and rubs my crotch, no wonder you think you will need a big black cock to fuck your girl if you ever get one (ouch)! She wraps her arm around my neck, and we kiss, she removes my arms from her shoulders, un does the cuffs and unlocked the door,

Fuck off small cocked white boi. I have been reading you posts on black2white. You will make a good cuck for the right girl.

Last edited:
Yeah I do too, I may start to make suggestions, about going to seedy clubs together, see if she gets off on attention from black men. I'm sure that's what she is trying to point me too? Do you think?

Yeah I do too, I may start to make suggestions, about going to seedy clubs together, see if she gets off on attention from black men. I'm sure that's what she is trying to point me too? Do you think?
Maybe....she knows what you like....and where to get what she maybe wants....she will definatly get Attention.... So...you are a lucky cuck..Im jealous :)

I'm not her fuck, we have just worked together, with e everything above I'm just thinking she is trying to steer towards bbc. And getting me to help, as she now knows what I like.

She is using you and thats totally ok...In my opinion
Maybe she will let you take Part when she gets blacked...
I wish you good luck, man :)

Yep, despite everything I know she isn't going to leave him, even though he is a knob. Ha! I'm not thinking anything more than the possibility of helping her.

Yeah, the best was when a few of us were walking through town, she announced she was going to buy bikinis and panties, as we got to the shop I carried on with the others, I soon got a text, asking why I had carried on, as she hoped I would go with her to choose the bikini. :)

Back