women would you rather have your bull cum in you or on you?

I he's only going to cum once, then deep inside me. If we are going to play all-night and the next morning then I prefer the first time to be in my mouth (best load), then he can cum whatever he wants; in me, on and all over me, rub it into my tits, cover my face, etc. I love cum from my bull!

I he's only going to cum once, then deep inside me. If we are going to play all-night and the next morning then I prefer the first time to be in my mouth (best load), then he can cum whatever he wants; in me, on and all over me, rub it into my tits, cover my face, etc. I love cum from my bull!
hot""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

My wife fantasizes and constantly orgasms pretty hard to the thought of a dominant black bull stretching her pussy out with his big black dick and unloading his Superior seed deep inside her womb, but she will never fuck bareback due to fear of society and not ready to have another kid yet. So she likes to taste black bulls cum in her mouth.

Attachments

• 20161130_232010.jpeg
    20161130_232010.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20161130_232207.jpeg
    20161130_232207.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20161130_234212.jpeg
    20161130_234212.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 59
Do you mind if he got You knocked up?
I am taking precautions so the chances I get pregnant are less than they would if I was not taking any precautions. I am not planning on ******* just yet, but if it happens, it would not be his fault. I consent to having sex with him, so it would be something we would talk about and come to an understanding if the bc fails or if we decide to have ******* later and I get off the bc.

I am taking precautions so the chances I get pregnant are less than they would if I was not taking any precautions. I am not planning on ******* just yet, but if it happens, it would not be his fault. I consent to having sex with him, so it would be something we would talk about and come to an understanding if the bc fails or if we decide to have ******* later and I get off the bc.
Do you plan to have white and black *******?

Back