Women with glasses

Sarah Palin, at a recent Timberwolves/Suns game...

View attachment 207606
Hell If I had the chance I would do her. I rather enjoy people that speak their mind even if I don't agree with with them. A person that knows their own mind and isn't afraid to speak it generally is a good fuck. My life would be incredibly boring is all the people I associated with agreed with me on everything. You can't learn much from someone the thinks like you do and has all the same values. I would bet that she is a good bed partner

Hell If I had the chance I would do her. I rather enjoy people that speak their mind even if I don't agree with with them. A person that knows their own mind and isn't afraid to speak it generally is a good fuck. My life would be incredibly boring is all the people I associated with agreed with me on everything. You can't learn much from someone the thinks like you do and has all the same values. I would bet that she is a good bed partner

While I do like people who don't have the same views as me, I can't deal with people who are just straight morons. I like to have FACTUAL debates on issues with people. Palin and facts don't go together.

While I do like people who don't have the same views as me, I can't deal with people who are just straight morons. I like to have FACTUAL debates on issues with people. Palin and facts don't go together.
I still would wager she is a good fuck

1711973172.jpg

Back