Women with CUM in their Panties

That turns me on when have their Panties soaked in CUM and then we send them home to their MAN.
That is hot! My wife would, on occasion, make me wear the cum filled panties the rest of the day. So I'd be walking around with BBC cum next to me wherever I went

Yes very true always keep them guessing. I know what i would like to do with U? Fuck you all night and NUT in at least five times because black ain't getting soft in pretty pink pussy at least not mines. U wake up in the morning get dressed for work with ur pussy still soaking wet and u get to the office and u feel down their and see that ur soaking wet. It will stay that for at least three days and when ur boss runs in ur office to tell u lets go we got a quick meeting and U know U can't get up now because its still dripping down ur leg because U are not wearing any panties So before you get up use a finger n scoop up the seed and eat it again real quick before he turns back around. You would realize that damn he left me three days ago n I'm leaking. U should know sweetie that when I'm with U I'm basically still am I never left.

Back