Women with CUM in their Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UrbanGuy, Oct 27, 2013.

1. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    That turns me on when they have their Panties soaked in CUM and then we send them home to their MAN.

#1 UrbanGuy, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  2. idahocuckold

idahocuckold Member

That is hot! My wife would, on occasion, make me wear the cum filled panties the rest of the day. So I'd be walking around with BBC cum next to me wherever I went

3. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    You're a Team Player. Keep up the Work. By the way are there any BBC in Idaho?

idahocuckold likes this.
  4. idahocuckold

idahocuckold Member

Oh yeah! I've since moved to Washington though

5. littlejohn

littlejohn Member

US
    This is what many little dicked white husbands wait at home for.

6. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    send her home with it dripping off her face !!

7. Memphis_girl

Memphis_girl Active Member Real Person

I'm single but love coming home for a lunchtime quickie with one of my big dicked blk lovers and being sent back to work w my boy shorts fulla cum... Makes those boring afternoon meetings so much more exciting!

blk_king4eva and MrLa318 like this.
  8. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Ms Memphis in bringing my NYC - DC ass to Memphis so I can cum and handle my business to tend ur forbidden garden.

Memphis_girl likes this.
  9. digittwitch

digittwitch Active Member

I like making him guess how many loads are actually in there.....

10. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Yes very true always keep them guessing. I know what i would like to do with U? Fuck you all night and NUT in at least five times because black ain't getting soft in pretty pink pussy at least not mines. U wake up in the morning get dressed for work with ur pussy still soaking wet and u get to the office and u feel down their and see that ur soaking wet. It will stay that for at least three days and when ur boss runs in ur office to tell u lets go we got a quick meeting and U know U can't get up now because its still dripping down ur leg because U are not wearing any panties So before you get up use a finger n scoop up the seed and eat it again real quick before he turns back around. You would realize that damn he left me three days ago n I'm leaking. U should know sweetie that when I'm with U I'm basically still am I never left.