Women, who's idea was it for you to try BBC??

Black men fuck alot harder than white men. I have been used and abused by BBC!! And recently been getting it in the butt by BBC! Girl, you know you've really been fucked once you get a BBC up the butt!!! ;)

Attachments

• SANY0193.JPG
    SANY0193.JPG
    787 KB · Views: 178
Black men fuck alot harder than white men. I have been used and abused by BBC!! And recently been getting it in the butt by BBC! Girl, you know you've really been fucked once you get a BBC up the butt!!! ;)

i wish!! ive had it up my pussy loads and love it but each time ive gone for the arse fuck it just wont fit!

I have to say i wanted to see my wife with bbc.She absolutely loved it,and afterwards it was me who was a little reluctant to meet the bbc guy again.What I witnessed was seeing my wife enjoy sex like I had never known before.She sensed my reluctance,but she was insistent we meet him again.I now love it too,and have come to terms with the fact black guys are far superior sexually to white men.I now am happy to let him and my wife enjoy proper fucking.I think us white guys are better at wanking than black men anyway.

I have to say i wanted to see my wife with bbc.She absolutely loved it,and afterwards it was me who was a little reluctant to meet the bbc guy again.What I witnessed was seeing my wife enjoy sex like I had never known before.She sensed my reluctance,but she was insistent we meet him again.I now love it too,and have come to terms with the fact black guys are far superior sexually to white men.I now am happy to let him and my wife enjoy proper fucking.I think us white guys are better at wanking than black men anyway.

Mine! His! All I know is he walked into my life and made me feel marvelous!!!!!

Back