Women who have that "I hook up with black guys" look (with pics)

What do yall think about women who look like they hook up with black men?
What's this look called? ghetto? swag? hoochie? urban?
Black men - do you find this attractive?
White guys - do you find this attractive? What if your wife or girlfriend started adapting this look?
And for the ladies what do you think?
What constitutes this look?
any more photos?collegemama2 5.jpgcollegemama2.jpgl (17).jpgl (37).jpgl (40).jpgl (10).jpgl (6).jpgl (13).jpgl (25).jpg437x.jpg437x (1).jpgl (7).jpgl (1).jpgl_80302be8088d88c04c06e9abe8fbb375.jpg

Mike this thread was funny..now that the ladies provide guideposts, the brothers of Beta Beta Chi (BBC),
can make an assessment relatively quickly..keep up the good work..OSP25

What do yall think about women who look like they hook up with black men?
What's this look called? ghetto? swag? hoochie? urban?
Black men - do you find this attractive?
White guys - do you find this attractive? What if your wife or girlfriend started adapting this look?
And for the ladies what do you think?
What constitutes this look?
any more photos?View attachment 45590View attachment 45591View attachment 45593View attachment 45594View attachment 45595View attachment 45596View attachment 45597View attachment 45598View attachment 45599View attachment 45600View attachment 45601View attachment 45602View attachment 45603View attachment 45604
I was one of them 18-20 years ago. and I did some hooking up all right.

So when you go out now, do you take any steps to visually put out the signal that you're into black men? Like do your hair a certain way? nails? jewelry? wear a certain designer?
I just dress slutty short skirt, no panties, real thin bra , red red lips
I only really go to clubs or bars that cater to black men. One in particular is well known as a place where white couples or single white women go to find black men T2 google it

45639-354a5139f10213c07a36c13faa1e7ff5.jpg

Got my 18yr old gf im 37 n her sugardaddy some huge pink square diamond studs n tan n her nails done ghetto wit buckle pencil jeans on n a tight top from vic secret wit pink rhinestones on it n some air ******* ones n pink glitter lipstick n let her get high wit 2 crackdealers n they took turns fucking her on the couch n I licked n sucked on her pussy in front of them n they called me a whitebitchboi n made me show my whitestickdick to them n they humiliated me n my girl pointed at my dick n shittalked whitebois to please the black kings

Attachments

• 421405614-1.jpeg
    421405614-1.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 317
It's all in the message the hot whitebsbes give us whiteboys. When I and my white pals finish a round of golf and go to a bar for a few beers and a bite to eat we get the cold shoulder from the hot waitresses I get a raging hardon thinking if we were negros we'd get a friendly smile.

89584083.jpeg downloadfile-2.jpeg 89584083.jpeg downloadfile-2.jpeg 640885439.jpeg went to hip hop/rap night at the club downtown 18n up wit ghetto music boomin n dollar shots wit roc he like 6 ft 5 wit huge hands n dark skinned wit cornrows soooo hott n I know hes hung real strong cause he always makes sure any white gurl we meet at the club knows hes nine n a half inches n thyck a sexual mechanic in bed I paid for all the drinks n helped him try to get these three young ass white girls ******* he ordered whatever he wanted n I paid n I wore my new low rise super tight skinny jeans from the buckle soo tight on my whiteboi booty n I wore no underwear n they were perfectly flat in the front like I like no bump at all so white girls n black men can see how tiny my white pencil dick is I helped roc bring it up n totally feminize me in front of the Three Slutty blondes we met there I stood in front of the table standing by them n spilled my ******* on my whiteboi pussy n everone was looking at my weak whiteboi clit n I said I liked how skin tight they were so roc could jump on his chancd to humiliate me n started to say how I had a typical white dick thin as a twig n had the blondes laughin sayin how if one of them hooked up with me we would just rub our clits together he made me his white punk n it worked cause I got shots n they danced n I watched their purses while roc put his hands all over the hottest one makala n pressed his black inches into her ass as she grinded on his dick it was all black men n white minors 18 n 19 n ******* on the dancefloor late their were alot of strong yung black thugs there so no whitebois were gonna try in dance n look like a nerd white dude with all these black men with such good rythym n rap playin just grabbin all over ******* white girls tits n playin wit their pussies while their whiteboi sissy is scared to even look at the black king as he takes his girl right in front of him like a punk white bitch . I got her wasted when we came back to my place n got to listen while he tore her young pussy walls down real rough she was screaamin it hurts for a minute I hope he just penetrated all the way first thrust when she isnt use to his size n really tore her good so she is loose as hell when he gets done breakin her in .

Back