Women Sharing Their Men with Other Women

wellhungblkmale

Male
Real Person
I've seen all kinds of white women on here that talk about wanting BBC's and how good BBC's feel to them. I'm curious. How many women on here have shared their man with another woman.

I h
I've seen all kinds of white women on here that talk about wanting BBC's and how good BBC's feel to them. I'm curious. How many women on here have shared their man with another woman.
I have been with over 30 Black men since I started having Black sex 4 years ago. I know that they have been with other white women but I don't think that is sharing. I did share a Black guy with a good friend of mine as she was curious and a little afraid to be alone. Since then she is totally a Slut for BBC. That was the only time.

I h

I have been with over 30 Black men since I started having Black sex 4 years ago. I know that they have been with other white women but I don't think that is sharing. I did share a Black guy with a good friend of mine as she was curious and a little afraid to be alone. Since then she is totally a Slut for BBC. That was the only time.

It's all relative. My wife spent 14 years with only me as a partner before we went to Zimbabwe.

Six months later, she was seduced by an influential and powerful African and for six months it was just him and me.

Then she finally give in and his friends bedded her. He had three friends, but they had friends and people to 'reward' so by the end of the next 9 months she slept with at least 11 black men. maybe more.

Then with 3 months to go before the contract came to an end and she would return to the UK and no black men, and family and neighbours would be 'looking out the curtains' and life would be 'back to normal.

She decided she had 3 months to make the most of it and fulfil any so far unfulfilled fantasy/dream

In those last 3 months, to my knowledge 47 African men got lucky.

To my knowledge, and that may be lacking, since returning to the UK she has never gone black since...

Within our group new women must be approved by the women in the group. We have settled upon an informal ratio of males and females so there generally aren't additions unless someone leaves the group. Normally a new member will be discussed and if the majority agree she will be introduced to one bull. If she can be discrete and proves to be sane and is enjoying herself she will gradually be introduced to the rest of the group. But the key point is all new women have to be brought into the group by the women in the group. Males in the group cannot bring in new women, they can only bring in new males

It's all relative. My wife spent 14 years with only me as a partner before we went to Zimbabwe.

Six months later, she was seduced by an influential and powerful African and for six months it was just him and me.

Then she finally give in and his friends bedded her. He had three friends, but they had friends and people to 'reward' so by the end of the next 9 months she slept with at least 11 black men. maybe more.

Then with 3 months to go before the contract came to an end and she would return to the UK and no black men, and family and neighbours would be 'looking out the curtains' and life would be 'back to normal.

She decided she had 3 months to make the most of it and fulfil any so far unfulfilled fantasy/dream

In those last 3 months, to my knowledge 47 African men got lucky.

To my knowledge, and that may be lacking, since returning to the UK she has never gone black since...

Off topic, please remove.

Back