Women ONLY: would you let a stranger watch you have sex?

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Ladies answering ONLY, please!

In keeping with the multitude of ridiculous polls posted here of late, is there any reason, other than being paid a lot of money, that you would find compelling enough to allow a stranger or someone you just met online to come into your home or accompany you on a date with your lover just so he can make believe he is your cuckold and watch you have sex with your lover of a different race?

This question was edited for clarity after the first four responders.

yes i would and have ,it was quite a few years ago but i had sex at a party where we were in view of many people

So doing this as part of a role play experience at a party worked, but would you allow someone who is not actually your cuckold, someone you just met online, to come into your home or accompany you on a date with your lover just so he can watch you have sex?
If so why?

So doing this as part of a role play experience at a party worked, but would you allow someone who is not actually your cuckold, someone you just met online, to come into your home or accompany you on a date with your lover just so he can watch you have sex?
If so why?
probably not i would have no reason to let someone follow me on a date unless i was cuckolding him allready

i had sex in a normal cinema once on the back row with my black boyfriend, i was on my side in the chair facing a couple at the other end of the row and the guy could see what we were doing and kept watching. i told my bf and he loved it! he pulled my massive tits over the top of my dress so the guy could see them bouce each time he shoved the 12 inches up me

If so why?

Coming into my home to watch? No. but I did recently blow a guy in a shop doorway which drew a small crowd. :)

Back