Women ONLY: would you let a stranger watch you have sex?

To invite a stranger to impersonate my husband seems real unorthodox. I would probably refuse. But I like the idea of being observed by others. Only happened once on a nude beach with lots of people watching, probably even taking photos. But I was too excited to take notice.

A stranger watching in my home. No, wouldn't do that. I have had strangers watch me when I did a 69 with another woman at a club. At first I didn't even realize we had drawn a crowd. It didn't bother me because our husbands were there making sure folks left us alone. I have also been fucked on a balcony during the day, it was exciting but not something I would seek out.

No.I dont like oddball lookieloos.I do this for my pleasure,my bulls pleasure & my husbands not for some creepy strangers fetish.

Years ago we made the mistake of inviting people to our home watch us. Sadly, on guy came back when my husband was not home and I had to call of friend to come and get rid of him. We have learned to play outside the home and have been watched many times by all sorts of people

Ladies answering ONLY, please!

In keeping with the multitude of ridiculous polls posted here of late, is there any reason, other than being paid a lot of money, that you would find compelling enough to allow a stranger or someone you just met online to come into your home or accompany you on a date with your lover just so he can make believe he is your cuckold and watch you have sex with your lover of a different race?

This question was edited for clarity after the first four responders.

Yes!
That is a big turnon for me!

Back