(Women only) what do you think?

What would you consider the youngest you would go for?

• Total voters

MasterFW4

Male
Real Person
I’m a 24 year old Dombull who was told by a woman who responded to my ad on doublelist that I was too young for her, would you consider me too young to meet with?

I’m a 24 year old Dombull who was told by a woman who responded to my ad on doublelist that I was too young for her, would you consider me too young to meet with?
First of all the results on the poll won't be very meaningful since it all depends on the woman's age. I'm 24 and your age is fine. But I would definitely exclude anybody younger than 20/21, not only for legal reasons. However, I think there are other circumstances more important than age, like experience, sense of responsibility, and discretion that need to be discussed especially with younger men. But with 24 you should be able to fit the bill for any person older than you. Unless that woman wishes mature men.

First of all the results on the poll won't be very meaningful since it all depends on the woman's age. I'm 24 and your age is fine. But I would definitely exclude anybody younger than 20/21, not only for legal reasons. However, I think there are other circumstances more important than age, like experience, sense of responsibility, and discretion that need to be discussed especially with younger men. But with 24 you should be able to fit the bill for any person older than you. Unless that woman wishes mature men.
I can understand that, I wish more people can be more upfront and explain their circumstances and preferences like that.

For me, I generally prefer older but I have no set rules regarding age. Most of the men I meet are 30+ but I do meet younger, guys in their 20's and I have met a couple that were 18/19. My biggest age gap so far is 11 years - him being 18, me 29 .

Someone else touched on it above, its more about maturity than anything else. I like guys with experience who know what they're doing, saying that I've also met guys in their 40's and they've been total let down, big black cock yes, the ability to use it effectively - sadly not.

Back