Women only please question on anal?

I'm a sub Cuck wanna be. I love sucking BBC but I think I want to take anal. Can any ladies give advice ? Like preparation? Best way not for it to hurt? Will it get easier? Thanks ladies

just try to relax.. maybe take a ******* or two.. thats how i did it the first time.. it was still hurting a bit.. but the pleasure later was worth it..

if ur not horny enough.. lube will help a lot.. i did it at the first time too.. but after that i stopped.. cause it makes me feel the cock better.. the pain is getting me more horny for some reason.. and of course i clean always before.. for me it would be disrespectful to my black bull not to do it..

the best way is to get that stuff in a ******* store.. i dont know the english word for it cause im from germany..lol
but u can also get a special head for ur shower pipe.. then u can clean with water.. is not that clean deep inside like with that liquid from the drugstore.. but better then nothing when a bull shows up spontaneous..

the best way is to get that stuff in a ******* store.. i dont know the english word for it cause im from germany..lol
but u can also get a special head for ur shower pipe.. then u can clean with water.. is not that clean deep inside like with that liquid from the drugstore.. but better then nothing when a bull shows up spontaneous..
Yes ma'am thank you so much for your advice

i know exactly what u talking about Jen.. the same here.. it just makes me horny only to think about it..
maybe u can tell him the name of the stuff what they sell in the drugstores..

I don't use that I just use warm soapy water does the same can't remember what it's called have to find out love that ass of yours hun xxx

Back