Women masturbating to pics/vids

Ram197340

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
How many of you lovely ladies in the group masturbate to the male pic/vids in the group? Whether you are passing time until you find that date or to quickly get you through the week? Is there anything more of us Black Gents you would like to see when you are playing with your pussy?

Attachments

• 2E993E03-ED27-4E4E-9EB5-A0F7FD8488E0.jpeg
    2E993E03-ED27-4E4E-9EB5-A0F7FD8488E0.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 5A97980A-1B63-4FCD-81AE-59EB3CB739A9.jpeg
    5A97980A-1B63-4FCD-81AE-59EB3CB739A9.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 91
I do and love it. In fact, I've found out that my orgasms are much stronger when masturbating to black guys, particularly when they have sex with a girl that looks like me. My bf doesnt know yet but I'm slowly introducing him to interracial sex in mainstream movies and sometimes even jerk him while watching it so that he develops a positive response to it.

I do and love it. In fact, I've found out that my orgasms are much stronger when masturbating to black guys, particularly when they have sex with a girl that looks like me. My bf doesnt know yet but I'm slowly introducing him to interracial sex in mainstream movies and sometimes even jerk him while watching it so that he develops a positive response to it.

You’re doing God’s work! What a lucky boyfriend.

My wife loves it. After all it is the reason why we are here on b2w. She likes to browse for new media daily and masturbates to pics and videos of BBC. She also has a collection of videos of BBC's prints teasing, stroking and ejaculating. She uses her vibrator and her dildo and cums real hard.

Last edited:
Back