Women do u like licking or squeezing balls

I have squeezed my ex black boyfriend's balls sometimes when we had a relationship. During the second date with him at home, the last year, my husband and me sucked his black cock together again (we had sucked it during our first date too) but this time we even bit and sucked his balls too. We didn't bite them strongly but softly. Then he reacted with an incredible erection. That was the last time we sucked his black cock together and bite his balls. During another date with him, my husband sucked his cock again during some seconds, but he didn't bite his balls that time. It was after my ex fucked me in missionary. I had already cummed and when he was close to cum too, my ex took his cock out from my pussy and stood up in fron of my hubby, who was sat over a futon at the foot of our bed. My hubby wished him to cum over his face, so he sucked his hard black cock until my ex did it. I think if my hubby would have bit/sucked his balls too, my ex boyfriend's orgasm would have been more intense.

I see you guys really enjoy what U do. I love these type of stories.
I have squeezed my ex black boyfriend's balls sometimes when we had a relationship. During the second date with him at home, the last year, my husband and me sucked his black cock together again (we had sucked it during our first date too) but this time we even bit and sucked his balls too. We didn't bite them strongly but softly. Then he reacted with an incredible erection. That was the last time we sucked his black cock together and bite his balls. During another date with him, my husband sucked his cock again during some seconds, but he didn't bite his balls that time. It was after my ex fucked me in missionary. I had already cummed and when he was close to cum too, my ex took his cock out from my pussy and stood up in fron of my hubby, who was sat over a futon at the foot of our bed. My hubby wished him to cum over his face, so he sucked his hard black cock until my ex did it. I think if my hubby would have bit/sucked his balls too, my ex boyfriend's orgasm would have been more intense.

Back