Woman's attitude towards cock sucking man.

Question to woman!
What is your attitude towards cock sucking man?
If a man suck dicks from time to time (or white man sucks black dics in that matter) is it negative, neutral or positive for you?
Would you ever find attractive man who sucked dicks before?
Would you ever sleep with that man or it will be total loser for you?

Though I'm not a woman I have a thought on this topic. I get a lot of responses from different women in private messages that tell me that they find my experiences to be hot to them. For me it is wonderful to find acceptance from beautiful women that share in a love of BBC. The fun of a site like this one is multi faceted and the ladies that chat with me about this is a turn on beyond what I expected.

I have almost as many pictures of my husband sucking other men as he has of me fucking them. I love sucking cock. So, I can understand why men would want to as well. It makes sense. Sucking cock has never really been just something women have done. I think that men think about cock much more than women do, and it is men who like to have their cocks sucked. So, why should it matter who is sucking it?

As far as how I feel when I see my husband sucking cock, or getting sucked by another man, I like knowing that my husband is getting as much pleasure from other men as I do.

I love watching my husband on his knees sucking black men, I think a lot of white men have or secretly want to suck big black cocks, many have told me so. Why wouldn't they, black cocks are so much bigger, and beautiful. White guys know their cocks are no where as big and envy them.
Inbox me , love have u both for hours!

I have almost as many pictures of my husband sucking other men as he has of me fucking them. I love sucking cock. So, I can understand why men would want to as well. It makes sense. Sucking cock has never really been just something women have done. I think that men think about cock much more than women do, and it is men who like to have their cocks sucked. So, why should it matter who is sucking it?

As far as how I feel when I see my husband sucking cock, or getting sucked by another man, I like knowing that my husband is getting as much pleasure from other men as I do.
sounds so good! Post some pictures or email me some ( inbox me).

Back