Woman looking for a husband

I have a 49-year-old woman living with me who is looking for a Cuckold husband who would support her in this lifestyle. She loves the black male population and outlasts 3 or 4 black man. She's not my type or I would move her in your permanently.

I am looking for an average looking woman petite who enjoys the black male population. If I find the right woman we would most likely be married fairly soon .because I am totally addicted to this lifestyle because my wife devoted her body to the black male population she passed away in February of 08 I would love the password property onto a woman that is serving the black male population .

You looking for a hubby for a wife ... and the same time looking for a wife for yourself? Or is it just for you? I need clarification.

I have a woman living with me who would love to find a husband who would support her in this lifestyle. We are not compatible so I don't see a problem with that. Although some people would find a problem with most anything.

I have a woman living with me who would love to find a husband who would support her in this lifestyle. We are not compatible so I don't see a problem with that. Although some people would find a problem with most anything.

Wasn't trying to offend, just that I've ran into a lot of hubbies out there who're as well looking for the same thing: they too want a white wife who can cuckold them. Perhaps if you could spare me a photo of her I could shop her around. It's worth a shot. dsoul700@aol.com

Thank you very much for your effort, whatever man can support this woman will get a wonderful sex machine because she just loves to please a man and is looking for a gentleman to support her 100%.He will not be disappointed because I have watched her in action, almost a carbon copy of my wife when she was in her prime could never get enough cock in her. For now she wants to use my account to communicate with other men on here, which I do not mind.
Again, thank you
. Regards Joe

I saw the second mail she sent me with the details and her phone number. I gave her a call this morning, though I doubt she knew who was calling.

I want her to send me some more pictures. It would help sell her, so no one would think that I simply downloaded that other photograph of hers from some sex pic site. I don't know if you can tell her that for me. I'll still call her again soon.

I saw the second mail she sent me with the details and her phone number. I gave her a call this morning, though I doubt she knew who was calling.

I want her to send me some more pictures. It would help sell her, so no one would think that I simply downloaded that other photograph of hers from some sex pic site. I don't know if you can tell her that for me. I'll still call her again soon.
I really appreciate your assistance, as soon as she gets back to my home I will take some for body pictures of her and send them to you . She's really a nice lady she just needs the right man to support her desperate need for black cock. Her husband passed away so she has no connections to any man.

I really appreciate your assistance, as soon as she gets back to my home I will take some for body pictures of her and send them to you . She's really a nice lady she just needs the right man to support her desperate need for black cock. Her husband passed away so she has no connections to any man.

That's too bad about her losing her former man. I do know there's lots of white men out there wanting to look for a woman to cuck them. Though don't know if they'd want to go with her cos of her age... but I'll still see what I can do. I've already made a post of her elsewhere. If you send me more pics, I'll put her up on my blog, Tumblr, and yahoo group page.

Back