WIVES WANT IT BIG

Has your wife ever told you she wants to try a big cock?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No, but I'm sure she does

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I know she has had a much bigger cock than I have

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • She doesn't want to but I wish she would

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No and I don't want her to

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
In spite of all the ads in men's magazines, we haven't found a way to change what nature gives us. Few women marry a man because of the size of his penis, but much has been written about how good it feels to many women to be "filled completely."

So, wifey goes searching (or the well-behaved cuckold searches for her) for a man who can measure up. Some women find a large penis to be painful or uncomfortable, but if she finds the experience to be fulfilling , hubby must recognize that there is no way on earth that he can offer her what her lover does. In our society, in which "bigger is better," it is truly humiliating for a man to see less between his own legs than he sees on the man between his wife's legs!

Not to mention the conversations with her lover, who tells him how good his wife feels "deep inside," and then laughs at the fact that hubby can never, ever know what that feels like. In other words, this man feels parts of your wife's body that you can never touch -- so go sit in the corner, and listen to her make me cum with those places you can't touch!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Back