Wives that Holler

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Aviary Photo_130123202312427625.png

I’m not going to lie when I say this: I enjoy hearing a hot wife moan and groan when I’m fucking her. Even better, I love hearing her mouth of filthy words at me when I’m pounding that pussy. A man can never become soft that way.

It’s the ultimate dream most cuck hubbies want, aside from filming the wife getting fucked, they always love the sound she makes when she’s cursing and screaming. One such night I had with a hot wife once was hearing her laugh at her cuck hubby when I was fucking her from behind. This bitch cursed and yelled at her man for never getting it up all the years they’d being married, and how she’s always going to be a black cock slut with or without him.

I've noticed plenty of BBW wives sure love to holler. Do you have a wife who does the same?

http://mastershango.com/bbw-love/a-hollering-bbw/

Absolutely. While she's getting fucked, I'm constantly reminded about she was never satisfied from my small dick and tell me to watch how a real man fucks her and how I'll never be inside her again.
Of course, its hard for her to say anything while her bull pounds the ******* out of her pussy and she makes the loud, deep grunts from taking it so hard and deep in her body.

Absolutely. While she's getting fucked, I'm constantly reminded about she was never satisfied from my small dick and tell me to watch how a real man fucks her and how I'll never be inside her again.
Of course, its hard for her to say anything while her bull pounds the ******* out of her pussy and she makes the loud, deep grunts from taking it so hard and deep in her body.

I'll bet afterwards, when the sex is over, she's then got a lot to talk about. About her she relished the fucking.

You should be more than aware of that! lol. Checked out your website! You have a screen grab from one of my vids there! It is called "My BBC Gangbang". Full Vid is for sale on my C4S store. I have no problem what so ever with you using it!:) Can mention it is Virginia Knight if asked, can use all the advertizing I can get!;)

I couldn't find it. You'd have to send me the link.

I know my wife would be a screamer if she had a bbc, i am just to small to make her scream. I have heard hints of it though when i use her bbc dildo on her.

I know my wife would be a screamer if she had a bbc, i am just to small to make her scream. I have heard hints of it though when i use her bbc dildo on her.

Such is why you need a black bull/Black Master in your home!

A woman who can let loose and get a lil vocal is like icing on the cake! Especially with dirty talk. It could be a double edged sword though as some screams are unbearable to the point you just lose focus.

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

Ha Ha , my husband started cally me Lassy after my first black experiance. He said he had never heard me scream like it before :)

That first night i fuck my wife For the first time She had had sex in about five years I got the head of my shaft in her She started Screaming And didn't stop till I shot my load off And pulled out Of her, But on the flipside is she like it

Back