wives taking OFF their wedding rings

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
There is some great interest, and some fantastic shots of white wives serving blackmen and showing their wedding rings. I have just recently seen pictures on (x hamster SORRY), a white wife serving a black master, and slipping her wedding ring OFF, and rubbing it along the beautiful black cock before giving it to her black master. I think that this really hot and tells to both her master and her cuck hubby, that she now belongs and is married to the superior blackman. Has anybody else seen pictures like that, or has experienced this sort of dedication to the black master???

There is some great interest, and some fantastic shots of white wives serving blackmen and showing their wedding rings. I have just recently seen pictures on (x hamster SORRY), a white wife serving a black master, and slipping her wedding ring OFF, and rubbing it along the beautiful black cock before giving it to her black master. I think that this really hot and tells to both her master and her cuck hubby, that she now belongs and is married to the superior blackman. Has anybody else seen pictures like that, or has experienced this sort of dedication to the black master???
no it should stay on

obviously not a thread that is popular. So "likeit" it seems your right, well it was worth finding out

wimp ... you just posted this thread yesterday. It isn't like we're in a chatroom. Give it some time. I happen to know there are lots of people here that love the thoughts of the bull cumming on the wedding ring ... just part of the thrill like cocklocks, humiliation, milking, etc ... all related to cuckolding. Actually, there's another thread specifically on wedding rings that has shown a lot of interest. You might do a search on "wedding rings" etc. I got tons of pics of ladies wearing their wedding rings while getting boned by a huge black cock, the bull taking the wedding rings off and sticking them in a used condom or screwing the wife with the rings inside her. Mac :)

wimp ... you just posted this thread yesterday. It isn't like we're in a chatroom. Give it some time. I happen to know there are lots of people here that love the thoughts of the bull cumming on the wedding ring ... just part of the thrill like cocklocks, humiliation, milking, etc ... all related to cuckolding. Actually, there's another thread specifically on wedding rings that has shown a lot of interest. You might do a search on "wedding rings" etc. I got tons of pics of ladies wearing their wedding rings while getting boned by a huge black cock, the bull taking the wedding rings off and sticking them in a used condom or screwing the wife with the rings inside her. Mac :)
Yes your right Mac, and thanks for the info on other wedding ring options. Just had a bad week, feel better now, Thanks again.

Back