Wives strapon or fisting your cucks?

We both look forward to strap on sex nights. She always fucks me soo good! I always squirt my cum in my panties just from being fucked so good and fucking my boi pussy makes her so hot her jucies are literally flowing down both her thighs by the time she is ready to squat on my face and let me give her oral service.
I love you soo much my beautiful queen! IMG_20160810_195307.jpg

My wife loves to take my dildo which is 2”x8” her preference is to hold the dildo rather that use as a strap-on due to control. She said it makes her horny watching me get fucked talking dirty calling me a little dick faggot taking it in the ass. She has been trying to cost me but so far no luck taking all of her hand. But the last time she fucked my ass she got out he BBC dildo which is 2 1/4”x 10” and fucked me with it. On average I would say she fucks my ass 6-8 times a month. For some reason she says this is a huge turn on for her her biggest is her BBC dildo. When I ask her if she wants a real dick that big she says 2 guys naked in same room is gay. And then she says what if he fucks your ass I myself would t mind but she dosnt know so I tell her how would that happen. I am beginning to wonder if she has a darker fantasy that she wants to see me get fucked in the ass but afraid to tell me?

My wife loves to take my dildo which is 2”x8” her preference is to hold the dildo rather that use as a strap-on due to control. She said it makes her horny watching me get fucked talking dirty calling me a little dick faggot taking it in the ass. She has been trying to cost me but so far no luck taking all of her hand. But the last time she fucked my ass she got out he BBC dildo which is 2 1/4”x 10” and fucked me with it. On average I would say she fucks my ass 6-8 times a month. For some reason she says this is a huge turn on for her her biggest is her BBC dildo. When I ask her if she wants a real dick that big she says 2 guys naked in same room is gay. And then she says what if he fucks your ass I myself would t mind but she dosnt know so I tell her how would that happen. I am beginning to wonder if she has a darker fantasy that she wants to see me get fucked in the ass but afraid to tell me?
I would bet the answer to your question is "Yes", but she has been raised with a strict taboo on the subject. My suggestion is that you step her up a little bit at a time. Rather than saying, "I want a big Black man to fuck me in the ass. Say, "Are you imagining that dick to be a real big Black dick? It is turning you on to see me get fucked by a big Black man." Keep it at the level of fantasy and play until she admits that the fantasy is exciting her and then take it a step farther and point out a Big Black man on the street or your friends that you think will turn her on. Then say that you would be willing to play out the fantasy for real when she is really excited and see if she will agree to it in the heat of the moment. Then you will be ready to act it out.

Back