Wives strapon or fisting your cucks?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by bbcworship2013, May 18, 2014.

1. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    Questions for all your wives or girlfriends with white cucks out there, do you get off on using the strapon on your cuckolds, or even fisting them?

For me, this is some of my favourite treats :)

Katiana4black likes this.
  2. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    No replies folks? Come on, you gotta give your cucks some attention :-D

3. madridpareja

madridpareja Member Real Person Gold Member

My wife loves to fuck me with her strap-on belt. For me it's not very nice, but I enjoy the humiliation involved. I've never reached orgasm with anal penetration.

bbcworship2013 likes this.
  4. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    Giving it to my sissy
    Naked 008.JPG

5. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    Great stuff Katiana, you are a very giving person. Keep it coming!! :)

cucky and Katiana4black like this.
  6. ktmrder

ktmrder Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife loves her strap on. Her pussy gets so wet it drips!

mrneedthebbcseed likes this.
  7. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    Same with my girlfriend, she loves to pound me hard.. The only problem is that we use the Bam dildo, and it is a bit too long. So she can't pound me as hard as she wants, so I need to find a shorter one. Any ideas? It needs to be shorter than the Bam, but with a width of 3" or more.

8. SableCuckoldress

SableCuckoldress New Member

Oh my bbcworship2013! I love my big and long Bam strapon! The use of a strapon gets my pussy so wet. My current cuck friend can take it all the way down to the balls. I also enjoy fisting him with long gloves before I penetrate him. Strap on while a big dick bull fucks me makes me orgasm so hard.

9. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    Yes - the width and shape of it is simply great - I have no problem understanding why white women love black cock :)

raykink likes this.
  10. thisfknguy

thisfknguy New Member

Nobodys going to fist me.my whiteboi pussy is way too tight for that!

raykink and squirtyshorts like this.
  11. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

bbcworship2013, I think that is all part of the training. Although you can't take it all at the moment in time you will be trained to and your body will get used to it. I would think you should stay the course to get yourself used to the size.

bbcworship2013 and squirtyshorts like this.
  12. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

We have a strap on that is 9" long and 7 1/2" in circumference and my husband takes it all anally, easily. I can't even take that much anally, easily or not.

13. sexybitch

sexybitch New Member

Never been fucked with a strap-on but there is always a first for everything

14. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Oh sweetie let me be the first I have a nice black strap-on for you! Kisses Tracey

15. cuckholdcouple

cuckholdcouple Member

US
    I am always fisted and fucked when she wants to treat me like a sissy fuck hole

16. myschyfnmayhem

myschyfnmayhem Active Member

My wife has used a strapon, or just a dildo, on me a few times. Would be more often maybe but privacy is nonexistent here.

MyWifeWantsBBC and raykink like this.
  17. cuckcpl41

cuckcpl41 Active Member

US
    nothing like being told to dress wait on the bed on all fours knowing Wife/Mistress will soon enter, get on the bed slap my sissy and panty clad ass, pull my panties down and lube me up for a good fucking.... She cums so hard when using me.... it is the only way we fuck....

18. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Now that I think about it, we have a double dong that we use, that way we both get to have fun with something in us.

19. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    I suggested the Python double dong to my gf, but she thought it was too big.. guess I am the size queen in this relationship :)

20. Sammy11

Sammy11 Member

Ive taken a strapon from my gf a bunch of times

the worst though was with one of her bestfriends who i would always argue with. she was a bitch and went crazy hard and humiliated me. My ass was basically destroyed and my throat was sore as shit. And afterwards I ate her pussy and ass out while she further degraded me

and whenever i saw her after that she would remind me and i basically had to agree with everything she said