wives leaving husbands?

I think it depends upon the relationship that they had before cuckolding. The kink is one thing, reality another. If the relationship was very strong before, and if the wife wanted something specific out of it (like trying BBC), then there is no fundamental reason for her to leave her husband. It can be a way for a woman to try sexual experiences she missed out on before marriage, or a way to indulge yearnings that I think a lot of women have but supress. So, if the true motivation was one of these, then cuckolding can make a marriage better.

The bigger problem is the fact that cuckolding does lower her husband to beta status on a psychological level. A lot of wannabe cuckolds don't really prepare themselves for this reality. And it is a real thing. The fact is that you are raising this other man to Alpha status over you when you ask your wife to share her most intimate parts with Him. I think a lot of women know that this will happen if they go down this road, and thus are reluctant. But it can be overcome in a strong relationship. Having a strong relationship is totally key and important! Otherwise do not tempt your wife with another man, lol!

I think it depends upon the relationship that they had before cuckolding. The kink is one thing, reality another. If the relationship was very strong before, and if the wife wanted something specific out of it (like trying BBC), then there is no fundamental reason for her to leave her husband. It can be a way for a woman to try sexual experiences she missed out on before marriage, or a way to indulge yearnings that I think a lot of women have but supress. So, if the true motivation was one of these, then cuckolding can make a marriage better.

The bigger problem is the fact that cuckolding does lower her husband to beta status on a psychological level. A lot of wannabe cuckolds don't really prepare themselves for this reality. And it is a real thing. The fact is that you are raising this other man to Alpha status over you when you ask your wife to share her most intimate parts with Him. I think a lot of women know that this will happen if they go down this road, and thus are reluctant. But it can be overcome in a strong relationship. Having a strong relationship is totally key and important! Otherwise do not tempt your wife with another man, lol!
That is probably what I am feeling when I turn my wife over to black men. I hadn't really thought about it but when they make love to my wife they are temporarily the alpha male to Amie. I am relegated to secondary status to them and while it turns me on to see her with them I am jealous and disturbed at the same time. Come to think of it, when she participated in an all black gang bang they were all promoted to alpha status over me, placing me way down the line.
That is why I make love to her madly and repeatedly as soon as I can after she has been with them so I can reclaim what is mine.

I think you would hear a lot like me. Lovely husband, lovely family, financialy secure, he lets me fuck black guys, I´m happy ;)
I really find comfort in replies like this! It lets me know that there are great women that I can possibly meet to have a loving cuckolding relationship with. Congrats to your husband for having such a wonderful wife. :)

This hits it on the head. If the marriage is great and the only reason for the extramarital sex is a mutually agreed upon experience intended to expand the wife's sexual pleasure, it's a good thing. If it is being used as a way to try to "fix" something perceived to be missing or unsatisfactory in the marriage, it will most likely end in disaster.

This is mostly true depending on the reasons the husband is becoming a cuckold.
In the case of a man who has no insecurity about himself or his relationship with his wife and is doing this as an act of love to give his wife the most pleasure possible, he is not lowering himself at all. If anything he is elevating himself. He isn't giving the other man status above him, but rather making him an extension of himself sort of like having grown a second penis or another pair of hands with which to use to heighten his wife's pleasure.

On the other hand, if he is becoming a cuckold out of a need to experience his own fantasy rather than as a service to his wife, then he will experience that which he is imagining, which is most likely an expression of a male who feels himself to be "less" worthy. Here the husband is surrendering his place to another he deems superior in ability to satisfy the wife.

You are totally on target with many women being resistant to exploring their husbands desires to be cuckolded for that reason. They instinctually know that if they allow their husbands to go there, he won't be able to handle the emotional riptide and they may lose him to his own demons.
Of course, most women don't have a real desire to cuckold their husbands if they have a good sex life within their marriage anyway.

My Wife has been with other men of many races before me and has no desire to have a lover at this time. I would love to watch her with another man or woman or even join them to give her extra hands, lips, tongue, etc, but that is my fantasy to own until such time as she finds someone that she would enjoy experiencing sex with.

That is probably what I am feeling when I turn my wife over to black men. I hadn't really thought about it but when they make love to my wife they are temporarily the alpha male to Amie. I am relegated to secondary status to them and while it turns me on to see her with them I am jealous and disturbed at the same time. Come to think of it, when she participated in an all black gang bang they were all promoted to alpha status over me, placing me way down the line.
That is why I make love to her madly and repeatedly as soon as I can after she has been with them so I can reclaim what is mine.

I think that the 'reclaiming' is the most important part of a loving relationship with cuckolding as a part. For the man it is the affirmation that his wife still loves and respects him, even after he has lowered himself to beta status compared to another man. From the female perspective (IMHO), it is affirmation that her husband still loves her and wants her even after she has been with another man (or men). I really feel that post-encounter sex between husband and wife is really, really important in the cuckold lifestyle. It is at that moment that you are reuniting, and affirming that you love each other. I suppose that this is why I think any long term denial is likely to be severely detrimental to the marriage when cuckolding is involved. Without the sexual reconnection I feel that the intimacy becomes lost. Just my thoughts on that.

Tempesto, At first I was very insecure and was concerned about Amie leaving me for a black man. She seemed to be so enthusiastic and totally uninhibited when with them, she did things with them she hadn't let me do such as anal sex. She is very submissive to black lovers and tells me she has never refused them anything they want to do to her and that probably nothing is off limits. Fortunately for me since then she has given up her ass for me also but it did stun me when she took their bare black cocks up her ass. I should add she has always done them bareback and they all have cum inside her. This just adds to the excitement and feelings of jealousy and urgency to "reclaim" her for myself. Even though she is on the pill the thought of their sperm swimming around inside her is an incredible furn on for me I feel as though I have to squirt mine inside her ASAP to compete with theirs. In nature the alpha male almost always gets the female pregnant so this is a primal thing I suppose.
One lover was very enamored with her and she seemed to really be obsessed with him so I was concerned at first but she ended up breaking it off with him. She insures me she wants black men only for play. If you are interested you can read about her here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

Tempesto, At first I was very insecure and was concerned about Amie leaving me for a black man. She seemed to be so enthusiastic and totally uninhibited when with them, she did things with them she hadn't let me do such as anal sex. She is very submissive to black lovers and tells me she has never refused them anything they want to do to her and that probably nothing is off limits. Fortunately for me since then she has given up her ass for me also but it did stun me when she took their bare black cocks up her ass. I should add she has always done them bareback and they all have cum inside her. This just adds to the excitement and feelings of jealousy and urgency to "reclaim" her for myself. Even though she is on the pill the thought of their sperm swimming around inside her is an incredible furn on for me I feel as though I have to squirt mine inside her ASAP to compete with theirs. In nature the alpha male almost always gets the female pregnant so this is a primal thing I suppose.
One lover was very enamored with her and she seemed to really be obsessed with him so I was concerned at first but she ended up breaking it off with him. She insures me she wants black men only for play. If you are interested you can read about her here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

I will check that out. Thanks for sharing your story.

I haven't heard of any wives leaving their hubby for a bull. Cuckolding works because she gets the sex she wants from the bull and the stability from the husband. So there wouldn't seem a reason for wives to leave. I will share a situation I'm involved in. I played with this couple twice and theyre not cuckold but more like swingers. From my view it looked like the husband was probably the one who got her into it. He would say things like he has to get her in the mood to do it and all communication was with him before playing. Although she did enjoy are times together she wasn't vocal and her husband had to call and tell me she said I was her best lay. Well three weeks ago I get a text from him wanting to meet. I later got a text from the same number claiming to be the wife. She told me about how she hid how much she wanted it, says she would have it everyday if it was up to her. She called me master and said she would fuck me in public fuck my friends and anyone I asked her to fuck. She even said she would be an ******* for me. I was skeptical thinking stuff like that only happens in the story section of websites like this. I figured it was maybe her husband. So I had her call it was indeed her whispering saying that her husband is ok with her fucking me without him being there but that he could never know that she was wanting to be my sub. Don't know if she would leave him but I'm sure he wouldn't be happy if he found out

I haven't heard of any wives leaving their hubby for a bull. Cuckolding works because she gets the sex she wants from the bull and the stability from the husband. So there wouldn't seem a reason for wives to leave. ....

True, but the insecurities of the husband start the whining and arguing and slow disintegration of the marriage, unless the Wife takes control and spells it out to him that she loves him and has no intention of leaving him, BUT he started this cuckold crap and now he is stuck living it because she likes it and has no intention of doing without all the extra cock she is enjoying.

I have been in several IR relationship, most long term (a year or longer). As far as I know none of the women I have shared a bed with involve their husbands. I guess they are being cuckold, but just don't know it. None of the women have expressed any desire to leave their husbands. It should be noted that nearly all the women are upper middle class as am I and they would suffer a significant loss of their quality of life if they divorced. Initially most of the women have be more demanding at the beginning of the relationship nd in a few months frequency tapers off but usually not the intensity. I think I am probably best described as a hobby for them. It's hardly one sided. I get more pussy than any guy my age should be entitled to and they get their toes well curled by a bull that understands discretion

Last edited:
Yes, I lost my wife to a weathly BBC. All she originally was looking for was great sex. But he swept her off her feet and she left. Be careful with another man, there is always the chance she can fall in love with him.

My mom was a stupid slut left my dad. For the first BBC she fucked. She didn't have to work we had a big house in a good neighborhood. New car. We moved into a piece of ******* apt with her black dick she got a job tending bar till midnite I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me because I wasn't on the pill

Back