Wives getting even

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the ******* and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby.ea2.jpgea3.jpgea4.jpgea5.jpgec3.jpgec4.jpgec5.jpgec6.jpg

Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the ******* and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby.View attachment 32480View attachment 32481View attachment 32482View attachment 32483View attachment 32484View attachment 32485View attachment 32486View attachment 32487
the closeup of pussy creaming on bbc, super hooot

Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the ******* and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby.View attachment 32480View attachment 32481View attachment 32482View attachment 32483View attachment 32484View attachment 32485View attachment 32486View attachment 32487

Thats how i want it to happen for us,me tied up & the wife getting some good fucking from her first bbc.

Good wive's!!!!

That's a great discription of how so many young white wives who are taken for granted by thier husbands. Those two hotties are just a sample but there's countless more that white hubbys are completely oblivious to that are getting plenty of black cock in secret

Back