Wives getting even

Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the kids and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby. ea2.jpg ea3.jpg ea4.jpg ea5.jpg ec3.jpg ec4.jpg ec5.jpg ec6.jpg

toshbixx

Male
Real Person
Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the kids and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby. View attachment 32480 View attachment 32481 View attachment 32482 View attachment 32483 View attachment 32484 View attachment 32485 View attachment 32486 View attachment 32487
the closeup of pussy creaming on bbc, super hooot

Women can be ruthless, entirely more ruthless then men can be when they are pushed to their limits. So when Mandy and Becca found out that their husbands had been going out on the weekends and fucking around with strippers and various other women,,spending money on them, taking them out, all the while the wives are sitting at home watching the kids and cleaning the house,,well. They did what any pissed of white girl would do. The went out and found a couple of big hung black studs to abduct their husbands, tie them to a chair, and watch from a close distance as these black studs banged the living daylights out of them and filled their married white unprotected wombs with load after load of black baby making batter..I'm thinking these guys learned their lesson. They both after all now are raising a black baby. View attachment 32480 View attachment 32481 View attachment 32482 View attachment 32483 View attachment 32484 View attachment 32485 View attachment 32486 View attachment 32487
Thats how i want it to happen for us,me tied up & the wife getting some good fucking from her first bbc.

MWC4BLK

Good wive's!!!!

nocomp2bm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
That's a great discription of how so many young white wives who are taken for granted by thier husbands. Those two hotties are just a sample but there's countless more that white hubbys are completely oblivious to that are getting plenty of black cock in secret