WIVES FUCKING REAL BBC... ADD YOURS PLEASE

This is actually a very dear friend of mine getting her first ever BBC...we were supposed to be out on a girls night and I suprised her. We had been talking about her doing it for a very long time. I think the picture says screams volumes as to her experience don't you? Yes she is married.
View attachment 479365
Hot as fuck. And funny, with those thumbs up. Did her hubby know? How long have you been friends and how long have they been together?

This is actually a very dear friend of mine getting her first ever BBC...we were supposed to be out on a girls night and I suprised her. We had been talking about her doing it for a very long time. I think the picture says screams volumes as to her experience don't you? Yes she is married.
View attachment 479365

I love that you help others get into this lifestyle - that's fantastic!

View attachment 479365
If her husband didnt know, then its cheating. Which might have ramifications for her later.

Back