Wives flirting in front of husbands/boyfriends

My ex used to really enjoy flirting on holiday and I grew to enjoy the power she had. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same..?
When my wife gets near a black man a switch is flipped and she starts sending out the "fuck me" signal. At that point I don't exist. Holiday time is the best because she can act on it without worrying about being found out. The flirting is great because she is on the hunt and when she is getting that BBC in our room she is truly satisfied.

When my wife gets near a black man a switch is flipped and she starts sending out the "fuck me" signal. At that point I don't exist. Holiday time is the best because she can act on it without worrying about being found out. The flirting is great because she is on the hunt and when she is getting that BBC in our room she is truly satisfied.
Yes, flirting on holiday is the best because of the freedom.

I used to love watching my ex do this! She would get ******* at parties and almost completely forget I was there. She would flirt with guys, make out with them, let them feel her boobs/ass while standing next to me. She would get wasted and think she was being sneaky (at first anyway) and I would get turned and try to subtly encourage her. I would tell her how cool the guy was, that it wasn't her fault, that she was *******, she was used to be single, and I understood.

I used to love watching my ex do this! She would get ******* at parties and almost completely forget I was there. She would flirt with guys, make out with them, let them feel her boobs/ass while standing next to me. She would get wasted and think she was being sneaky (at first anyway) and I would get turned and try to subtly encourage her. I would tell her how cool the guy was, that it wasn't her fault, that she was *******, she was used to be single, and I understood.
My ex wife was tall slender and good looking with long legs she liked to show off when she would ******* to much she flirted so much more and didnt care how she sat or what people saw. On more than one occassion she was sitting with her dress up high and her panties exposed chatting it up with other men.

Several years ago we had this married chick in our office that liked to come to work pantiless. She wore mid-thigh dresses regularly, but during the warmer weather she'd not wear panties, and she'd flirt/tease with a few of the guys she liked, letting them know she didn't have on any panties. One morning, when I was approaching the community coffee pot, Darlene was refilling her cup, and the tight dress she had on showed she probably didn't have any panties. I walked up, nonchalantly, and said "no panties today, Darlene?" ... and she just as nonchalantly replied "no panties today, David". As I started to leave I winked at her and said "you sure are good for male morale around here", and she smiled and said "thank you."
She ended up getting fired a year later for giving a BJ to one of the guys in the parking deck. The security cameras taped her more than once getting into her utility van with guys. We still occasionally talk about her. :)

Several years ago we had this married chick in our office that liked to come to work pantiless. She wore mid-thigh dresses regularly, but during the warmer weather she'd not wear panties, and she'd flirt/tease with a few of the guys she liked, letting them know she didn't have on any panties. One morning, when I was approaching the community coffee pot, Darlene was refilling her cup, and the tight dress she had on showed she probably didn't have any panties. I walked up, nonchalantly, and said "no panties today, Darlene?" ... and she just as nonchalantly replied "no panties today, David". As I started to leave I winked at her and said "you sure are good for male morale around here", and she smiled and said "thank you."
She ended up getting fired a year later for giving a BJ to one of the guys in the parking deck. The security cameras taped her more than once getting into her utility van with guys. We still occasionally talk about her. :)
I walked in a coffee room at an ousider and listened to a group of ladies gossiping about female colleague who goes pantiless on a regular basis, one of the comments "I could never sit where she sat". Thinking to myself "I want to work here".

Do you have any pics of her?That is very hot....

Back