wives falling in love with their bulls?

Hawkeye

Male
From
IA, US
How many wives actually fall in love with their bulls? My wife admits to being in love with every black man she has slept with....i can tell by her eyes during sex that it's true.

But sleeping with a person does not have to be loving that person , one can have sex without love involved , just the pleasure of the sex factor, the lust etc. without any emotion involved, but being in love with a person or persons is different I think, I agree one can love more than one person it's society that generally frowns on it

I have found the longer you are in this lifestyle the less feelings you have for the guys. I did have feelings for a guy I was seeing last year, and it got quite emotional when we stopped, but now I just keep it physical and fun only. Safer that way!
Its interesting that you are able to separate your emotions from your physical needs. I guess you are right, it is something that might just come with time...

Its interesting that you are able to separate your emotions from your physical needs. I guess you are right, it is something that might just come with time...
I have had to with the guy Im seeing now, he's not a guy I would normally get warm feelings for and he wants to keep it that way.

I have had to with the guy Im seeing now, he's not a guy I would normally get warm feelings for and he wants to keep it that way.
I'd be interested to hear about how your "ownership" contract has had an effect on how you feel about this guy. Has it made any difference?

To truly love someone is a complex emotion that involves a good deal more than just sex. That said I have found that most women that I have shared my bed with tend to want to have sex with me more frequently at the beginning of the relationship. The main point of recreational sex is to feel good. If a woman is getting fucked by a bull that can make her feel better than she has ever felt naturally she is going to want to repeat the encounter. Some people can confuse infatuation (or lust) with love. After a while the novelty wears off and things get a bit more balanced for most people.

I think a lot of people get into relationships not just IR ones and mistake good sex or sometimes just sex with love. When the novelty of the sex wears off there isn't anything left. They can often realize that other than being a good fuck their partner is an asshole or worse.

I don't recall anyone other than my late wife saying that she loved me. Several women have said that they loved how I made them feel but no one to my knowledge has ever wanted to dump her husband to be with me. The majority of women that have shared my bed in the last 20 years or so have been LTR. While not in love I am good friends with them. Most of the women have been over 40 and I am sure their maturity has greatly added to my trouble free life.

Last edited:
Back