Wives Confessions to Make You Cum

when I found my wife had cheated on me I wanted more and more. I took her away for weekend, for weekend booked hotel in coastal resort mid summer it was boiling hot when we went out she was wearing short mini skirt and tee shirt braless
she wanted dance and we had few dances, while at the bar a huge tall black guy came up asked her to dance, she went on dance floor with him and had several dances each one closer and closer until his hands were on her ass rubbing her ass lifting the back exposing her bare ass, I could see numerous people watching
I got so aroused I shot my load there and then
after shooting my load I felt like dragging her from him, as most cuckold early on completely change their attitude after cumming.
I stood by the bar as the venue closed and couldn't see them, on going outside I saw her walking up the street and turning to walk down the beach
I held back and watched as they lay down on the sand under the sea wall, instantly he was on top of her her legs up high in the air
I was stood for nearly two hours against the railings looking down directly above the in the early hours as quite a few people walked past unaware what I was watching
I shot my load again ******* after about an hour, by the time they had finished I was as horny as hell again, I watched as they sat on a promenade bench and smoked a cigarette before he walked away and I could approach her,
she said to me "I guessed you wouldn't be far away so I told him he could go"
I know it might not seem very exciting to some, but for ne back in those days it was so memorable back then

“I broke up with my husband and I went to see my big, black bull. I had a white t-shirt no bra on and my nipples they were so visible. As soon as he saw me, he grabbed me and kissed me. I couldn’t resist. He fingered me, as he sucked my nipples. I felt his cock which was huge and rock hard. I pulled my dress up and he fucked me against the wall good and hard. I kept moaning softly which made him fuck me harder. We both came a few times that night. I love his cock so much."

“I was at my best friend’s house, just hanging out. She asked if I was okay with running out for a few minutes to pick up her *******. Just as she left, her husband, who is black came home. I've always had the hots for him. Before I knew it I was on my knees sucking his cock. He then threw me on floor and ate me out then fucked me on my hands and knees, pulling my hair and being totally dom. I couldn’t sit right for days.”

“A married woman I work with me was hitting on me, so I decided to give her what she wanted. One night we were the only two left after work. We were in the coffee room and ended up passionately making out. She unbuttoned my pants and started sucking my dick. We heard someone walking around, so we went into one of the handicap washrooms and locked the door. I put her on the sink counter and ate her out. I covered her mouth while I fucked her on the ground because she was moaning for my big, black cock too loud.”

“Me and this black guy were slow-dancing at a party. My husband was the only one in the room with us and he was watching. He pulled me closer to where I could feel his hard cock. We slowly started to grind & he was kissing my shoulder to my neck and he took off my dress & slipped his hands down my panties and started to finger me then I kissed down his stomach and sucked his dick. We lay on the floor & he kissed me up to my nipples and went down to my pussy & ate me out and after I had an orgasm he got on top and started fucking me while my husband stroked his own cock. It was the hottest sex I'd had in a long time and I let him cum in me.”
Just love that hubby sat there watching and stroking bet he came before you and the vguy did.

well one day iwas walking back from town and I saw a couple about 10 byards away from a public foot path fucking he kept banging away at her for about 15 minutes and in the distance a little old couple kept coming towards them he did not miss a beat as the couple wher practically on top of them he hit the short strokes she was yelling like fuck the guy ground his load in her then yanked him self out of her and buried is head between her legs driving her into another orgasm MY thoughts where theb old couple never acknowledge what was going on and my thoughts of the guy HE WAS A MAN AFTER MY OWN DIVING HEAD FIRST TO SLURP ON HER CUNT. The thing was it was 2 people I knew from local pub but not their spouses it was strange that night in pub seeing them all in the pub together sat together

She starts riding him, pushing deeper onto him, feeling it filling her pussy, making her even wetter. Michael grabs her hips, thrusting in deeply, pumping his hard black cock into her, fucking her hard, deep and fast. Susan reaches down and touches her clit as she feels her own orgasm building, rubbing it hard as he fucks her hard. He pulls her nightie off and grabs her soft tits, squeezing them as Jen rides him harder. She lets herself go, feeling her juices squirting out over his cock, wetting his bed just as he spurts his cum deep into her.

Jen creeps back to our room, sliding slowly into our bed, trying not to wake me, not even having put her nightie back on. She rolls over, putting her back to me and snuggles against me. I have been laying there thinking about what she has been doing, my cock very hard and I slip straight into her as she presses against me.

I grab her hips and pump my hard cock into her, fucking her hard and deep, sliding into her cum filled hole. “Mmmmm, your cunt is soo wet, honey! You feel so good!” I whisper into her ear as I fuck her deep. “I’m not going to last long, you feel so hot and wet!”

“That’s ok baby, I don’t mind. You just enjoy it; I know I have!”

14.jpg

She starts riding him, pushing deeper onto him, feeling it filling her pussy, making her even wetter. Michael grabs her hips, thrusting in deeply, pumping his hard black cock into her, fucking her hard, deep and fast. Susan reaches down and touches her clit as she feels her own orgasm building, rubbing it hard as he fucks her hard. He pulls her nightie off and grabs her soft tits, squeezing them as Jen rides him harder. She lets herself go, feeling her juices squirting out over his cock, wetting his bed just as he spurts his cum deep into her.

Jen creeps back to our room, sliding slowly into our bed, trying not to wake me, not even having put her nightie back on. She rolls over, putting her back to me and snuggles against me. I have been laying there thinking about what she has been doing, my cock very hard and I slip straight into her as she presses against me.

I grab her hips and pump my hard cock into her, fucking her hard and deep, sliding into her cum filled hole. “Mmmmm, your cunt is soo wet, honey! You feel so good!” I whisper into her ear as I fuck her deep. “I’m not going to last long, you feel so hot and wet!”

“That’s ok baby, I don’t mind. You just enjoy it; I know I have!”

View attachment 2787551
That is so fucking hot I love it sliding into a come filled pussy has got to be what a cucky craves to do.

I spread my legs as I rest my hands on the kitchen table, my wedding ring glistening. My panties are soaked through, and I move them aside so his large black fingers can explore the wetness of my folds. As his magnificent cock moves inside my cunt, his words being to weave inside my mind. He whispers at my ear, soft and wicked, as he begins to strip away my decency and turns me into the puddle of nothing I desire to be.

258100.jpg

“I broke up with my husband and I went to see my big, black bull. I had a white t-shirt no bra on and my nipples they were so visible. As soon as he saw me, he grabbed me and kissed me. I couldn’t resist. He fingered me, as he sucked my nipples. I felt his cock which was huge and rock hard. I pulled my dress up and he fucked me against the wall good and hard. I kept moaning softly which made him fuck me harder. We both came a few times that night. I love his cock so much."

“I was at my best friend’s house, just hanging out. She asked if I was okay with running out for a few minutes to pick up her *******. Just as she left, her husband, who is black came home. I've always had the hots for him. Before I knew it I was on my knees sucking his cock. He then threw me on floor and ate me out then fucked me on my hands and knees, pulling my hair and being totally dom. I couldn’t sit right for days.”

“A married woman I work with me was hitting on me, so I decided to give her what she wanted. One night we were the only two left after work. We were in the coffee room and ended up passionately making out. She unbuttoned my pants and started sucking my dick. We heard someone walking around, so we went into one of the handicap washrooms and locked the door. I put her on the sink counter and ate her out. I covered her mouth while I fucked her on the ground because she was moaning for my big, black cock too loud.”

“Me and this black guy were slow-dancing at a party. My husband was the only one in the room with us and he was watching. He pulled me closer to where I could feel his hard cock. We slowly started to grind & he was kissing my shoulder to my neck and he took off my dress & slipped his hands down my panties and started to finger me then I kissed down his stomach and sucked his dick. We lay on the floor & he kissed me up to my nipples and went down to my pussy & ate me out and after I had an orgasm he got on top and started fucking me while my husband stroked his own cock. It was the hottest sex I'd had in a long time and I let him cum in me.”
I was at a gallery opening enjoying g the company and food when an older black gentleman came to me grabbed my ass and said "ì know you're married but I want to fuck you hard follow me to my hotel room now " and I did. He fucked me hard for an hour and it was the best sex I had

No worries ladies! Your white husbands would be as happy as you sharing your BBC need and supporting you having the way it should be!!!
Any white man acknowledge BBC superiority and will be pleased his wife being craved and fi led by BBC
Of course you will be as much understanding as hubby will be!
So will allow him kissing your freshly fucked cum filled pussy and possibly fucking you sloppy seconds and Cummings inside as well!
By that complicity and copule intimacy will be possibly enchanted even more and happy days will be in your couple future
Giorgio
It has worked for us

you have to love a woman who does it all in front of hubby.

I had always fantasized about my wife having sex with another guy, but she would not agree. We went to a party one night while on vacation. She started dancing with a young black guy and soon they were kissing. I didn't know whether to stop them or just sit back and watch. It was very hot and I was excited seeing her kiss another man, especially this one. They slipped out of the party and were gone for over half an hour. I'm pretty sure she rode his big black cock but have been to afraid to ask her.
what you should have done was eat her out when you got home,
you would have known then for sure.
don't fantasize just engineer her doing it again.

Back