Wives cheating with well endowed black men.

I am a white husband that has had a wife that started cheating on me with a black man. I was wondering how common it is for wives to cheat on their husband with a well endowed black man?

Donald, just my opinion here, but white women pursuing/dating black men is still in the growing fad phase, I think. Its white females hearing about, reading about, and seeing pics of black men ... and desiring to satisfy their own curiousity. Whatever the statistics were LAST year, I'm sure they've increased by THIS year. Women are experiencing a new Women's Liberation and this time they aren't holding back.
Black men are fortunate to be in a SELLER'S market right now ... with over a third of their limited population either going to jail, in jail, or getting out of jail at any one period of time, there are way fewer of them than the black or white females out there looking for their companionship & services. There's way fewer black cocks available than there are black cock buyers. Black men have no reason to settle down to ONE female ... why should they?
As far as their over-exaggerated endowment ... I think its a bit over-emphacized here. There are as many fake "hung black men" as there are "fake females", I'm betting. ;)

Donald, just my opinion here, but white women pursuing/dating black men is still in the growing fad phase, I think. Its white females hearing about, reading about, and seeing pics of black men ... and desiring to satisfy their own curiousity. Whatever the statistics were LAST year, I'm sure they've increased by THIS year. Women are experiencing a new Women's Liberation and this time they aren't holding back.
Black men are fortunate to be in a SELLER'S market right now for them ... with over a third of their limited population either going to jail, in jail, or getting out of jail at any one period of time, there are way fewer of them than the black or white females out there looking for their companionship. There's way fewer black cock sellers than there are black cock buyers. Black men have no reason to settle down to ONE female ... why should they?
As far as their over-exaggerated endowment ... I think its a bit over-emphacized here. There are as many fake "hung black men" as there are "fake females", I'm betting. ;)

Are you sure you don't have an MBA?

A seller's market you say? Damn, I wasted my time going to college. This has endless possibilities. I could be offering my dick as a time-share, or perhaps selling shares of my dick. And since I don't fall into the category of the 1/3 intimately aquainted with the Justice System, I might be holding onto some prime real estate here.

Thanks Mac, I think you just paved my road to financial success :D

I am a white husband that has had a wife that started cheating on me with a black man. It is actually how I started out getting into the cuckold lifestyle. I was wondering how common it is for wives to cheat on their husband with a well endowed black man?
I'm fortunate in that my husband loves to share me as much as I love sharing him. For me it boils down to knowing who I'm waking up next to regardless of our flings and bed-mates.

Are you sure you don't have an MBA?
A seller's market you say? Damn, I wasted my time going to college. This has endless possibilities. I could be offering my dick as a time-share, Thanks Mac, I think you just paved my road to financial success :D

LOL ... just a plain 'ole Bachelor's degree ... bm. I wish I'd hung tough and gotten my MBA.
By the way, you mentioned you wasted your time going to college ... do you know that black females are having a hard time finding eligible, available black males to marry because there are considerably more black females going to college than their male counterparts?
Must be nice knowing there are 3 black females (plus all the available white females) for every black male ... and that is a fact. Ever wonder why black males don't marry? Hell, they don't have too, that's why!

bm ... check these links out. By the way, there are a lot of 'em on THIS SUBJECT! The Mac doesn't intentionally spread the BS on serious subjects ... lol
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...a-definite-shortage-of-marriageable-black-men
http://allotherpersons.wordpress.co...-black-men-the-eligible-black-males-shortage/

Black men are fortunate to be in a SELLER'S market right now ... with over a third of their limited population either going to jail, in jail, or getting out of jail at any one period of time, there are way fewer of them than the black or white females out there looking for their companionship & services. There's way fewer black cocks available than there are black cock buyers. Black men have no reason to settle down to ONE female ... why should they?
As far as their over-exaggerated endowment ... I think its a bit over-emphacized here. There are as many fake "hung black men" as there are "fake females", I'm betting.

Do you live in a crazy MAD MAX urban area? All this jail talk...just curious?

Do you live in a crazy MAD MAX urban area? All this jail talk...just curious?

Ray ... its "statistics"; I wasn't meaning to put down black males, just validating my points as to why there is a shortage of black males and why they don't get married. I encourage you, or anyone, to do your own research rather than doubt my words and call them MAD MAX. The data is there and its easy to google/bing it. But, it's a subject that some people feel sensitive about, and prefer not to discuss. When people do get upset about it, just remember that saying ... "don't ******* the messenger for bringing the message". :unsure:

Reactions: wit
Personally, I think the cheating is motivated by a sense of curiosity and desire to have different desires satisfied in a more physically assertive ways, while also venturing beyond the taboo aspects of interracial relationships. If appropriate, I often encourage the married white I have sexual experiences with to invite their husbands' into the experience, which actually enhances the sex because guilt no longer a pronounced emotion. It further allows maximum sexual exploration.

With me it could never be called cheating because I want my wife to fuck every black man she wishes to be with all with my blessing's. I love seeing white women with black men especially if they are married to white men.

When I was in my late 20's, my girlfirend at the time was cheating with a black man she worked with. We had been together for about 2 years and she was cheating with him for the last 6 months of that when they had the chance to meet. He actually lived out of town but traveled back and forth to her division office where they met. She started traveling to his city using the excuse of work, but later admitted to me that they spent all of their time together in his hotel room. I met him once before I knew about it and we was very arrogant and about 10 years older. We broke up when she told me over dinner one night out at a restaurant. Fast forward, my wife today has not cheated and I know she wouldn't do anything without us discussing it first, but she does openly tell me she is curious to try black if the right opportunity comes along. I am not in favor of cheating, but I think it happens much more than most peopel think.

I am a white husband that has had a wife that started cheating on me with a black man. It is actually how I started out getting into the cuckold lifestyle. I was wondering how common it is for wives to cheat on their husband with a well endowed black man?
How 'common' is the relationship between the husband and wife? That will tell you how common cheating is.

The type and quality of the relationship and circumstances of the relationship need to be noted before any talk of common or uncommon can be looked at rightly. There are so many factors like why the two were together, do they talk, do they have good sex, do they share the same values, does one or both have emotional issues, does one have a higher sex drive or is more lusty etc. Are there black men in the woman's life with whom she can cheat? Just because she wants to cheat, does this mean she also likes black men or wants to have sex with black men?

In short, yes women cheat. So do men. Do (non black) women cheat with black men? Yes, some of them.

Let me put it like this: Statistics tell me that you are way more likely to killed or injured by your doctor or a hospital you visit (infection, bad rehab therapy, getting prescribed a bad ******* or one with nasty side effects etc) or hurt in a car crash or die from being a fat ass who eats poorly and does not exercise then you are from an attack that came from a wild cat.

So the death by wild cat is less common to worry about for you and your loved ones. Still... Common or not, if that RARE, RARE event does hit and you get hurt or killed... It seems to matter a whole lot fucking less the fact some number jockey notes that the odds were against it or that many people say it is very uncommon. When it happens to you, it is real and meaningful. Common place or not...

To sum it up: I can't tell you all the wives who did not have an affair and cheat on their husbands. I can't tell you of all the white wives who cheated on their husbands with black cock.

I can tell you the exact number of married women I have fucked myself (some of the hubbies know, some don't) and I can tell you the exact number of married white wives who have gotten to try sex with black men via my social circle of awesome perverts and varying circumstances. The term "common" is less useful then you think.

Is the USA's Law Enforcement team stopping 90% of all illegal ******* that come into the US? A big interdiction? Are they stopping 2% or less? No one knows since dope importers don't register a manifest when they bring their wares in.

There are some busts and seizures. There are arrest records. There are stats on ******* use and addiction. There are claims about the money moving about in 'street value' terms.

So Law Enforcement can pull numbers out of their asses. That sums it up. No one knows.

There is not national black cock cheating registry nor database.
For cheating there are women's magazine surveys (those never ask the color of the cock the woman cheated with however) and divorce filing stats and couples or women who admit to it and gossip of neighbors and couples who seek relationship therapy... Still, what is common or not? Pull some numbers out of your tailpipe. No one knows.

Back