wives already with white children, then having black children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cuckolded wimp, Apr 23, 2013.

1. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    There is more and more white women having black babies, mostly for the 1st time or only having had black children. Are there many white women/wives that already have white children, then have a black baby/children? If so what reaction has the white children made, (have they accepted, rejected, etc). Also have the baby/children been fore warned that the baby moms carrying is black?????
    This thread is not meant to cause controversy, but to see what reaction children make and how moms cope with the questions raised.

2. arthur carey

arthur carey Active Member

my sister has four kids and all of them are from black men. She has many white female friends with black children. But she also has at least two (that i can think of) that had white children first and then one or more black children. From what i have heard there has been no problem in the older white children accepting the younger black children. i guess society as a whole is finally in the mode of fully accepting this positive transition.

3. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Thanks Arthur, this is exactly what im trying to ascertain, (a smooth transision to a new way of life for the white children)

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think younger kids would have a lot less problem in accepting a sibling of mixed race than an older kids, like teens. The acceptance/rejection of race usually develops later in life ... in teen years or later.

As adults, however, we can help things along quite a bit by stopping reference to mixed black/white conceived children as "black babies". They're actually no more black than they are white, and once the children grow a bit its easy to tell they are no more black than white. :)