With or Without Your Spouse

If your Spouse decides not to get into the Cuckold Lifestyle with you, will you . . .

• Continue Without him/her?

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Give up all hope of venturing into the lifestyle?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Keep hopping to persuade him/her to get involved

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
FrontCover.jpg

I published an article in the recent volume of my magazine SHANGOReturns! Vol. 3 and the article is titled: 'With You or Without You'. It states that a hotwife won't mind enjoying Black Cock whether her hubby decides to get involved or not alongside her.

I want to ask the question: Would you decide to get involved in the Cuckold lifestyle whether or not your spouse decides not to get involved with you?

http://issuu.com/shangoreturns/docs/shangoreturns_3

Knowing what know know I would say yes. Years before we went black She had a huge crush on a service provider at our restaurant. She always happened to be there when he delivered the floor mats. She seemed to know him from where She worked and recommended to me we use his service. He was younger, muscular and a shaved head. Very handsome and soft spoken. She always made him sit and chat when at the restaurant. I noticed She touched him when speaking. I figured something was up when She invited him to a Christmas party at our home. Surprisingly he came, leaving his girl at home. Then he came again when I walked in on he and my wife during a a tour of the house. They were in an embrace in our bedroom and She was stroking his massive cock. Twenty minutes later they rejoined the party. Smiling.... So yes I think she would, and I support it.

Back