Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
760_1000.jpg

With or Without You

I’ve been spending plenty of time chatting with your woman, cuck boi. I’ve got good news and bad news for your ears. The good news is simple: your wife wants to cuck you so she can become a Black Cock-slut. The bad news is she’s going to go ahead with doing it, with you or without you.

With you, or without you.

Doesn’t it remind you of that classic U2 song? And just like that song, doesn’t these same words bring some measure of anxiety and excitement pumping into your heart? It should, indeed, even though I know a part of you isn’t all too happy about it.

The fact is that you’ve awaken a sleeping giant in your wife. All this time you’ve been searching for an avenue to get her to agree with you on your lusty desires. Remember all those days you talked about how hard it was for you to even bring up the subject? So many times you tried yet she’d end up saying no?

You remember those times you used to run over complaining to me about how things just aren’t working for you? No matter what tactic you tried, it just never seemed to get through to her? Wasn’t it a big surprise when you found out things actually were working for you? Always I told you to keep patient, and now you see how things have worked out. Your wife now wants to cuck you all the way, and you’re happier than ever you could be.

It’s a good thing that you got that good news when you could. But like I said already, once you and your wife head down this road, don’t you be thinking that you can control her anymore. You might have been the one in the driver’s seat when you began . . . not anymore.

Don’t let it shock you much, cuck boi. You might not have prepared yourself for this realization, but I’m here to tell you what’s going to happen: Your wife is going to love cucking you more than you think she ever will. She’s going to love spending as much time fucking her Black Master/lover(s) even more than she can bare to look at you. That pathetic prick of yours is never going to come near her pussy anymore. Matter of fact, don’t ever dream of that happening. And even if you protest, her Black lover is going to emphasize on that.

Your duty, henceforth, will be toward keeping her pussy warm for me, her Black Master/lover, whenever I venture to come by, as well to carter toward both our needs as long as we’re together. I’m going to spend as much time taking her out to clubs and catching fun with her in various outdoor locations. Some of such trips you might come along, but don’t go thinking that will be all the time. Your white boi ass will be to mind the home till whenever we decide to return.

Don’t get all crestfallen about this, cuck boi. This is all necessary for your wife’s sexual growth. How else would you expect her to become the hotwife you’ve always dreamed of her becoming if you’re always sticking around? A wife needs to be reborn to become a hotwife. That means she needs to undergo a whole new type of experience, the sort that you can’t always give to her. Your love, of course, is going to help her through, but my presence is going to be what she needs to lead her further down the road.

Don’t take all of this as sad news, cuck boi. This isn’t to say that you’re not included in this sexual journey alongside the wife. For most other black bulls, their main focus would be on her while you get to sit by the roadside neglected. But that you deemed it necessary to find a Black Master for her, then you ought to know that you’re in the same boat along with her. This ride is about the both of you, even though you’re in the backseat with her, even though all attention is on her. Your attention, too, is essential.

Your wife needs to enjoy the feeling that you’re not the one in command anymore. That even though she’s still married to you, she’s now bold enough to give herself to someone else aside from you. That package as well includes you being submissive and obedient however she demands you to.

How submissive, you might ask? Submissive enough to strip yourself of whatever masculine pride you might have. To see yourself not merely as above her, let alone her equal, but that your place is henceforth to become secondary to whatever desires she might have. That you will become subordinate to whatever is required of you, however and whenever it comes. No form of argument or disobedience should be tolerated from your side.

If your wife wants to put you in a chastity device all day long, you’re never to complain about it. Should she want you to remain on your knees beside the foot of the bed, watching her getting fucked by her Black Master, not daring to touch your pathetic prick, then that’s what you’re going to do. Always you must be ready to come forward and clean her cum-filled pussy – every drop! And when she needs for you to do the same to her Black Master’s cock, you’re never to grip about it.

You might ask how long is your wife to remain in this stance toward you. How long is her Black Cock Training meant to last? Those answers are irrelevant. Once a wife decides to become a Black Cock-Slut, that’s usually how it’s meant to be till whenever she should decide against it. And don’t expect it to end there. She will be working toward convincing other wives around, including your neighbors to become involved as well. Your job is to assist her with this.

I look forward to beginning your training.

Regards,

Master SHANGO.

A White boi on an Interracial Cuckold Fetish site condemning his own obsession.
I'm not condemning anything ... you should know by now I'm strictly here for "entertainment". Lots of what I post is simply to stimulate conversation ... and I certainly don't "hate" DSoul, although he does seem to be obcessed with the humiliation of white males for some reason.
;)

I'm not condemning anything ... you should know by now I'm strictly here for "entertainment". Lots of what I post is simply to stimulate conversation ... and I certainly don't "hate" DSoul, although he does seem to be obcessed with the humiliation of white males for some reason.
;)

Glad to hear it. Now, how long have you been holding back your wife from experiencing Black Cock?

Glad to hear it. Now, how long have you been holding back your wife from experiencing Black Cock?
.....I sure hope you're sitting down when I say this, but, there are a lot of things (almost a zillion, actually) that are more important in our lives right now than getting a black dick stuck in my wife. With 2 teens a few more years away from starting college ... let's just say our priorities seemed to be arranged a bit different than the majority of posters here, (particularly the bi-sexual whiteboiz) .
.....I know, how silly of me ... I should be looking for a alpha black male to "own" my family ... move in and start an immediate breeding process, right? How terribly irresponsible and neglectful I seem to be, I know.
cartoon_BlackBabyOnboard2.jpg ..........pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

.....I sure hope you're sitting down when I say this, but, there are a lot of things (almost a zillion, actually) that are more important in our lives right now than getting a black dick stuck in my wife. With 2 teens a few more years away from starting college ... let's just say our priorities seemed to be arranged a bit different than the majority of posters here, (particularly the bi-sexual whiteboiz) .
.....I know, how silly of me ... I should be looking for a alpha black male to "own" my family ... move in and start an immediate breeding process, right? How terribly irresponsible and neglectful I seem to be, I know.
View attachment 730988 ..........View attachment 730989

Racist.

;)

Obsession is not my thing, Mac. And its a shame you'd want to judge me on that without ever bothering to ask me questions to know where my point of view is coming from. But that's you. If you want to think I'm all about humiliation, keep thinking so. I didn't start this site.

If you want to think I'm all about humiliation, keep thinking so. I didn't start this site.
Dsoul, you and I go way back on this site ... a lot further than most the "drive by's", and we've had our discussions before. I respect what you wish to post and vice versa ... I just stated my observances of the topics you post. Don't let a female start an argument between us. We have none.
Mac

Last edited:
Isnt it interesting that the minute a black man contradicts a white male, white males get super sensitive. I think this just goes to prove my theory of white male insecurity and the huge barrier of racism, sexism and hatred between white boys and black men that we still need to overcome in the world. Even on an interracial site, white boys feel that they have to limit their respect to words rather than deeds. I'm grateful that the world is changing, but we just have so much of a way to go before the races can truly live in harmony and respect. Interracial sex is a step in the right direction towards true understanding and mutual respect. Only a species that breeds together can live together in peace.

;)
Mac, compliments of the season to you and your beautiful bride. I wish i can be as articulate as you. But keep the Common Sense coming, we desperately need it.

Dear Miss Chelsi, I think I've supported this site quite well with postings ... topic pics, threads, support to threads, statistical info, etc etc ... I don't buy into this "breeding" and "owning" ideas of some of the more delusional postings. If that means I'm a racist to you, well, I guess i'm a racist. My goals and directions are a bit more refined than the silly idea of "breeding out the white people" and submissifying the white male. If that's your idea, then its something you will need to deal with, with your own man, not me.

And, to try instigating an argument between 2 long standing male members of b2w (women are good at doing that) is just a bit childish, actually. Surely Dsoul see's through your little plot as I did.

Sorry to disappoint!
Mac

ps ... and "Merry Christmas" to you.

Last edited:
Dear Miss Chelsi, I think I've supported this site quite well with postings ... topic pics, threads, support to threads, statistical info, etc etc ... I don't buy into this "breeding" and "owning" ideas of some of the more delusional postings. If that means I'm a racist to you, well, I guess i'm a racist. My goals and directions are a bit more refined than the silly idea of "breeding out the white people" and submissifying the white male. If that's your idea, then its something you will need to deal with, with your own man, not me.

And, to try instigating an argument between 2 long standing male members of b2w (women are good at doing that) is just a bit childish, actually. Surely Dsoul see's through your little plot as I did.

Sorry to disappoint!
Mac

Paranoid much? WOW. I can really see where the hatred and fear comes from. You really think Interracial isn't a refined subject, a refining of sexual pleasure? That's very small minded of you.

Accept it, the raw beauty that is interracial breeding happens! It is refined and beautiful. I know the white boys can't stand it. I also know they all jack off too it. I understand you can't admit it now. But at least admit to yourself. It's happening!

Attachments

• 3630457373_d20587c13e_b.jpg
    3630457373_d20587c13e_b.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 26
Accept it, the raw beauty that is interracial breeding happens! It is refined and beautiful. I know the white boys can't stand it. I also know they all jack off too it. I understand you can't admit it now. But at least admit to yourself. It's happening!
okay, okay...i´m weird...i love it!!! sorry, lols.

Sorry to disappoint!
Mac

NOT racist...but sometimes a Buzzkill (aka, Realist) for us serious whackos, lols. Sorry, Mac...saying this with all the love in the world, of course. we know you´re just trying to try to :help: us!!! (albeit, it´s futile, methinks)

Last edited:
Isnt it interesting that the minute a black man contradicts a white male, white males get super sensitive. I think this just goes to prove my theory of white male insecurity and the huge barrier of racism, sexism and hatred between white boys and black men that we still need to overcome in the world. Even on an interracial site, white boys feel that they have to limit their respect to words rather than deeds. I'm grateful that the world is changing, but we just have so much of a way to go before the races can truly live in harmony and respect. Interracial sex is a step in the right direction towards true understanding and mutual respect. Only a species that breeds together can live together in peace.
it´s certainly amazing wank fodder (for everyone, i think)!...er, wankers (just to clarify)

With or Without You

I’ve been spending plenty of time chatting with your woman, cuck boi. I’ve got good news and bad news for your ears. The good news is simple: your wife wants to cuck you so she can become a Black Cock-slut. The bad news is she’s going to go ahead with doing it, with you or without you.

With you, or without you.

Doesn’t it remind you of that classic U2 song? And just like that song, doesn’t these same words bring some measure of anxiety and excitement pumping into your heart? It should, indeed, even though I know a part of you isn’t all too happy about it.

The fact is that you’ve awaken a sleeping giant in your wife. All this time you’ve been searching for an avenue to get her to agree with you on your lusty desires. Remember all those days you talked about how hard it was for you to even bring up the subject? So many times you tried yet she’d end up saying no?

You remember those times you used to run over complaining to me about how things just aren’t working for you? No matter what tactic you tried, it just never seemed to get through to her? Wasn’t it a big surprise when you found out things actually were working for you? Always I told you to keep patient, and now you see how things have worked out. Your wife now wants to cuck you all the way, and you’re happier than ever you could be.

It’s a good thing that you got that good news when you could. But like I said already, once you and your wife head down this road, don’t you be thinking that you can control her anymore. You might have been the one in the driver’s seat when you began . . . not anymore.

Don’t let it shock you much, cuck boi. You might not have prepared yourself for this realization, but I’m here to tell you what’s going to happen: Your wife is going to love cucking you more than you think she ever will. She’s going to love spending as much time fucking her Black Master/lover(s) even more than she can bare to look at you. That pathetic prick of yours is never going to come near her pussy anymore. Matter of fact, don’t ever dream of that happening. And even if you protest, her Black lover is going to emphasize on that.

Your duty, henceforth, will be toward keeping her pussy warm for me, her Black Master/lover, whenever I venture to come by, as well to carter toward both our needs as long as we’re together. I’m going to spend as much time taking her out to clubs and catching fun with her in various outdoor locations. Some of such trips you might come along, but don’t go thinking that will be all the time. Your white boi ass will be to mind the home till whenever we decide to return.

Don’t get all crestfallen about this, cuck boi. This is all necessary for your wife’s sexual growth. How else would you expect her to become the hotwife you’ve always dreamed of her becoming if you’re always sticking around? A wife needs to be reborn to become a hotwife. That means she needs to undergo a whole new type of experience, the sort that you can’t always give to her. Your love, of course, is going to help her through, but my presence is going to be what she needs to lead her further down the road.

Don’t take all of this as sad news, cuck boi. This isn’t to say that you’re not included in this sexual journey alongside the wife. For most other black bulls, their main focus would be on her while you get to sit by the roadside neglected. But that you deemed it necessary to find a Black Master for her, then you ought to know that you’re in the same boat along with her. This ride is about the both of you, even though you’re in the backseat with her, even though all attention is on her. Your attention, too, is essential.

Your wife needs to enjoy the feeling that you’re not the one in command anymore. That even though she’s still married to you, she’s now bold enough to give herself to someone else aside from you. That package as well includes you being submissive and obedient however she demands you to.

How submissive, you might ask? Submissive enough to strip yourself of whatever masculine pride you might have. To see yourself not merely as above her, let alone her equal, but that your place is henceforth to become secondary to whatever desires she might have. That you will become subordinate to whatever is required of you, however and whenever it comes. No form of argument or disobedience should be tolerated from your side.

If your wife wants to put you in a chastity device all day long, you’re never to complain about it. Should she want you to remain on your knees beside the foot of the bed, watching her getting fucked by her Black Master, not daring to touch your pathetic prick, then that’s what you’re going to do. Always you must be ready to come forward and clean her cum-filled pussy – every drop! And when she needs for you to do the same to her Black Master’s cock, you’re never to grip about it.

You might ask how long is your wife to remain in this stance toward you. How long is her Black Cock Training meant to last? Those answers are irrelevant. Once a wife decides to become a Black Cock-Slut, that’s usually how it’s meant to be till whenever she should decide against it. And don’t expect it to end there. She will be working toward convincing other wives around, including your neighbors to become involved as well. Your job is to assist her with this.

I look forward to beginning your training.

Regards,

Master SHANGO.
Amazing and so true Master Shango, I am a long time follower of you

Back